Saints and Soldiers: Airborne Creed - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Saints and Soldiers: Airborne Creed Reviews

September 12, 2012
Excellent film, I have already seen it twice. Well done. You will not be disappointed.
September 10, 2012
never really understand what the story or plot is, there are some scenes in the movie which I guess where suposedly to be these emotional heart warming/breaking parts but the emotion of these scenes was lost for me due to no real character development. For me who lives war films these OS a must NOT see
September 9, 2012
I was expecting the SAINTS AND SOLDIERS AIRBORNE CREED movie to be similar to the first Saint and Soldiers, it didn't focus on one character and his story, as it did in the first movie, but should how the soldiers in their own way became Paratroopers. I liked the movie because it was not like other world war two movies which focused on the violence but it showed the soldiers and how compaisson can change a person. I was a very mellow movie with out a lot of action but it was heartfelt. I would recomend seeing the movie once at least wether you see it in the movie theater or through red box.
September 9, 2012
This was a very moving production. Well written, powerful story telling.
½ September 9, 2012
I liked that it didn't have known actors.......thats about it........the score seemed to over bearing at some points........and Hollywood close camera quick cuts for fight scenes i dislike so stop *please....and reboots n remakes thank u*
September 7, 2012
zjdrncnfbfggfggffhhhvvvcnsmggddkehwqojthbbxdcsccbxdbcnxldmfbdfvgsdfcvgcghfvgfcvjjkkhbvssfryuovf,czar
½ September 1, 2012
This movie was terrible, poorly written, historically inaccurate and boring, I would not recommend it to anyone.
August 26, 2012
A gem of a movie, and well-acted: Corbin Allred, Jasen Wade, Dave Nibley, Virginia Fourtina Anderson, Nichelle Aiden, Lincoln Hoppe! Masterful work!
August 25, 2012
As far as acting, it wasn't to convincing at parts. As far as the story line and the concept, it was brilliant! I have a deep respect for soldiers and though war is tragic, it's nice to see acts of mercy and kindness as shown in a couple of parts of this film.
August 24, 2012
I totally thought this was such a cute movie!!!!
August 23, 2012
Looks very interesting
August 22, 2012
I saw This at a Reenactment Movie Premier.. I have not seen the first one but after watching this i really want to !! This was a great film
August 22, 2012
Just as emotionally involving as the first! Powerful film
August 21, 2012
Very good story. Like the first one, sad that some characters that we learn to love have to die :( But if they didn't, it wouldn't be very realistic unfortunately.
August 20, 2012
Worst piece of garbage on film.. Spare yourself the agony of this ridiculous story!!! Awful! Vomit!
August 20, 2012
I loved the feel, and the look of the film, but most of all I loved the story. Note: This is the Southern France Campaign, which was not nearly as intense as the Normandy Campaign. Also, if you love MTV style movies and have to have everything spelled out for you this is not your movie., it is not fast paced, but I really enjoyed it and thought it well done, I can't believe that this is not a big budget movie. Perhaps I shouldn't say this because my childhood friend is the co-producer of this movie, but I actually liked this movie better than the first. Okay, okay, I'll even admit it...I cried during part of the movie.
August 20, 2012
awesome movie i strongly recommend cheeking it out.
August 19, 2012
Great movie! Must see!
½ August 19, 2012
It was good. Not as good as the first one though. I thought that there was to much back story. I would see it again but I wouldn't pay to see it again.