Saints and Soldiers: Airborne Creed Reviews

• Apr 05, 2020

It was an awesome movie. Even with a tight budget, the cinematography was superb! Very heart touching and full of emotions. To all war veterans and soldiers, who sacrificed and gave their lives, to maintain and preserved peace, I owe you my respect, you will never be forgotten and will remained in our hearts forever. SALUTE!

• Nov 06, 2018

It's grittier, more technically capable, and sports a freshly warm twist over the original, but with less character development and foggier themes.

• Sep 28, 2018

The deep characterizations in the original movie are sadly lacking in this one. We get caricatures of types of soldiers with no growth and therefore no emotional attachment can be formed with them. The story is decent and the acting is passable for a bunch of unknowns. I wanted to like it more than I actually did. A bit disappointing actually.

• Mar 01, 2015

During this movie I was very confused. Half of the people didn't speak English so you didn't know what they were saying half of the time. Even from the beginning of the movie it was just confusing and hard to follow along with. I couldn't tell who was who in this movie so it was hard to follow exactly what was happening. There were parts in the movie that were interesting and drew my attention to them but other than some of those small parts I got kind of bored while watching the movie. Overall I would give this movie about a 2.0.

• Dec 06, 2014

A war movie made by people who think war is the same as video war games on Playstation.

• Oct 09, 2014

It's not going to win any awards and it's rather cliche at times, but it is a totally watchable movie that WWII flick fans will enjoy.

• Aug 10, 2014

thought this one was just ok, hoping the next one is better

thought this one was just ok, hoping the next one is better

• May 04, 2014

the action scenes are appallingly inaccurate, no one, even on day 1 of basic training, would walk across the middle of an open field! As for the nazis in disguise, that is just awful rubbish. I wholeheartedly agree with the comment "what's the point?". If this is billed as a prequel then there is no continuity with the 2003 film and whilst the ending scene is heart-warming it just serves to emphasise the disconnected nature of all that went before it. It is great to see a WW2 film where, even with a low budget, money was spent on accurate props, and as my father (a British WW2 veteran) used to complain about most Hollywood efforts, this film does not dwell overly long on how the USA won the war single handedly. Overall this is a film to watch once and to be commended for its props, but not one I will add to my collection - glad I saw it on TV rather than having to pay to watch it!

• Jan 27, 2014

Not as good as the first one, but with more action. The action is dull tho, not like a fast pace battle but a small slow shootout, kinda like the first Saints and Soldiers. The plot is similar, the movie is low budget and its similar to the original but not what I thought it would be. A good movie for younger audiences, but not for us who has seen better. Watch the original, but not this one.

• Nov 17, 2013

Authentic Army gear and vehicles don't make up for the nonexistent story.

Authentic Army gear and vehicles don't make up for the nonexistent story.