Sšllskapsresan 2 - Snowroller (Charter Trip 2) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sšllskapsresan 2 - Snowroller (Charter Trip 2) Reviews

August 20, 2015
Priceless movie just like the first one!
January 20, 2014
My favourite in the bunch!
January 1, 2011
Håller som småputtrig underhållning fortfarande 2010.
April 28, 2010
My first impression? Three easy words...what...the...fuck?
getshort78
March 27, 2010
Lasse Ňberg comedy about Stig Helmer and his Norwegian friend Ole, who has booked himself on a bus trip to the Alps. On the trip, the stress of family break JŲnsson, some northern scooters manufacturers and other more or less strange shapes. But they will also meet two cute girls and love arise.
August 18, 2009
This is a ok Swedish comedy
½ April 16, 2009
As with most sequels this is a inferior movie and is less memorable and just can't come up with that many ideas either. I got bored.
January 11, 2009
hahaha! Just seeing this pic made my day

Swedish classics, so wonderful that you can't do anything else then to love it!

"Tyngden pŚ dalskidan, šlskling!"
January 7, 2009
"-Tyngden pŚ dalskidan, šlskling!"

bšsta sšllskapsresan ever
November 3, 2008
Bland de basta man kan se:)
½ August 24, 2008
still making fun of swedish tourists, not as funny as the first one but still gets the jokes and pokes into the travel life of swedes
½ April 21, 2008
"Tyngden pŚ dalskidan šlskling" ;)
January 29, 2008
an exellent swedish movie. Funny and well written :-)
January 7, 2008
Denna film är ett måste när man är uppe i fjällen!! Ser den varje gång. Så himla kul film :)
½ December 30, 2007
If you're interested in true swedish classics (non Bergman that is) this is one of them. A lame comedy
½ December 19, 2007
Smårolig, men lite för hög töntfaktor
November 27, 2007
Så jävla sugen man blir att åka utför när man ser denna. Den som inte skrattar när man ser denna film är torraste nånsin
November 26, 2007
This movie is cute, althought the pace can sometimes be painfully slow.
November 25, 2007
Ole and Stig Helmer again. The movie is ok, I like the scene where they have to push the bus.
November 18, 2007
Still as funny as I saw it the frist time! The best part is with the lady skiing with the basket and racing by Stig Helmer ;) And "Hökarängen", the gang that you always meet in the slalom slopes ;)