Saltwater Reviews

• Jul 08, 2020

Attractive leads with strong chemistry help this soapy romance over some of the cliches, and even provide a few moving moments here and there. But why does the director seem to fade every other shot/scene to black?

• Jul 07, 2020

Wonderful to see gay men in real life romantic situations! I found a lot to relate to, characters I cared about, and the issues men face in attempting to have stable relationships...it's a winner!

• Nov 08, 2015

A sappy gay romance starring an adorable giant Aussie who can't act but you don't really care.

• Jul 08, 2015

Will leaves the Navy after many years, soon reunites with old friends, and begins to start a new civilian life. His friend Rich tries to set him up with ruggedly handsome Josh and while there is immense chemistry between the two, timing and certain ideals never seem to align. But when a shocking tragedy happens, the two are paired together to pick up the pieces and sort through the after effects. This a bit of a tedious will they/wont they affair as a plot, but the story is told well as a series of meetings during Rich's many parties. The cast of characters is very likable, but the whole shebang just seems a little bit of a muddle. Could probably use a bit of finesse and as it is set for the most part in Rich's condo, it feels rather staged and claustrophobic. I had fun though and the cast is a very handsome who's who from US gay indie cinema. A little stagey, but I had fun with it.