Samantha - An American Girl Holiday - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Samantha - An American Girl Holiday Reviews

November 2, 2013
One of my absolute favorite American Girl movies
August 22, 2012
I watch this everyday!!! LOVE IT SOOO MUCH!!!
½ July 2, 2012
I really liked this movie and would watch it again. This is the first movie I saw Annasophia Robb in and had to double check, because of the hair change and didnt know it's the girl from charlie and the chocolate factory. But it shows how good actress she is, because this movie is completely opposite from the other. I loved the set, and the outfits they wore, and the happy ending.
December 14, 2010
J'ai bien aimé cette petite fille si enjouée, si pleine de vie! Un beau film de Noël.
October 26, 2010
I loved it. it was so good and kid friendly too it is a true story of the american girls samantha and nellie
September 27, 2010
I have loved Samantha Parkington since I was 4 years old!!!
½ July 21, 2010
A nice children's film which really touches your heart.
July 7, 2010
A heart-warming if a bit too sweet family movie showcasing the talents of AnnaSophia Robb.
June 17, 2010
i watched it with my friend,our american girl dolls,and shiloh's sister.i luved it!!!i luv tha books 2
February 13, 2010
saw it when i was little dont remember at all !
February 2, 2010
As an adult male, I'm obviously well out of the target audience, but I watched it as a Annasophia Robb fan, and I have to admit that it did bring a smile to my face. A TV Movie budget that shows, a story that got a bit too sticky sweet at times (and frankly quite boring at the beginning) but it was very cute, and I did enjoy it.
December 29, 2009
very pretty annasophia robb
½ July 10, 2009
This film is originally made for a short tv series, so don't be startled when you see so many short scenes and frequent scene cutting. The setting of the New York and Mount Bedford and the clothes that the characters wear is so magnificent and so realistic. I'm glad that Samatha finally accepts Cornelia as her aunt. And that the 3 orphanages can live with Samantha, Cornelia and Uncle Gard permanently in New York as one happy family. The scene when Samantha poured all the money that her annoying neighbour "Eddie Ryland" stole, on the donation plate at church was hilarious.
½ March 14, 2009
Perfect for my girls.
March 8, 2009
Cute movie for kids and family. Almost too smarmy for me but a happy if unrealistic ending.
February 27, 2009
The writers should have stuck to one story instead of cramming all the books into one movie. Robb was disappointing compared to her performances in Charlie & the Chocolate Factory and Bridge to Terabithia, but it's still a cute children's movie.
February 8, 2009
I started watching this on TV because I knew that AnnaSophia Robb was in it... and I ended up not changing the channel. The story was beautiful. It was sweet, sentimental, and I actually cared about all of the characters. I'm not saying that it deserved a theatrical release or anything. But... well there just really isn't anything wrong with this movie. I loved it!
½ January 27, 2009
I remember watching this when it first came out,i liked it then,and it's okay now.
Annasophia robb was funny to watchinG
i love her now.
The american girl movies are pretty good,cute,children films.
½ December 21, 2008
I LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH IT'S MY FAVORITE!!! =)
December 13, 2008
These American Girl movies are great. Highly recommended for families with young girls.