Same Kind of Different As Me - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Same Kind of Different As Me Reviews

June 25, 2018
Anybody that has a negative review about this movie is full of evilness and crap!! It's amazing how movies like this shed light on real life issues and on top of that spiritual things. This movie was very moving! And to think this happened in my hometown was even more of a plus to me! Anybody that has a negative review about this movie has no heart or soul! Something has to seriously wrong with you if you wasn't touched by this movie! Stupid Critics??
May 27, 2018
A little slow at times but heart warming and inspiring
May 26, 2018
Excellent movie with a powerful story line.
May 11, 2018
Sincere, beautiful and thoughtful.
April 13, 2018
As someone who actually works with homeless people, I want to highly recommend this movie. To make a true difference, it takes this kind of story...and not only that, it was a good movie!
March 23, 2018
All the people saying that this film is too "cheesy" or "glib" etc. are unfortunately wrong, in my opinion. Honestly, I find it somewhat ironic that a movie involving the utter lack of compassion, understanding, and vulnerability of man and womankind alike would prompt reviews from people who clearly embody some of those exact qualities... if you open up your mind, heart, and soul ("cheesy" as that may be!) you will find this movie just as incredible as I do. Nothing is perfect, isn't that sorta the point?....we are all the same kind of different
March 21, 2018
I couldn't stop thinking about this movie and it's message. I kept talking to my family about it as it has a powerful thing to share. I can't wait to share this with others.
March 15, 2018
Quality Family Movie with great acting! A must watch!
March 13, 2018
The movie was based on a true story. The book was the true story. This is being taught in colleges as part of diversity. If you don't "get it" from this movie, you never will....
March 11, 2018
My wife and I thouroughly were touched by and APprEciated the messages of this movie. Given that this movie was based on a truE story made it even more impactful. Not surprising that the movie critics ( with tHeir own agendas) got it wrong again.
March 10, 2018
WE NEED more movies like this one. a movie that tells a story worth remembering. and some very fine acting.
March 10, 2018
Shockingly decent movie. DijMon is just an overAll good actor.
March 8, 2018
The cRitics have this one wrong. Great movie and it will challenge you to live a live of purpose
February 24, 2018
The critics are nuts or biased. This is a GREAT film, period.
February 24, 2018
Didnt know to the end that it was a true story. i see what the critics are so critical of. but 9 out of 10 liking it says the core it true.
February 22, 2018
A great movie middle America. Wholesome viewing illustrating how God can change the hearts of men.
Good to see some top tier actors coming out for PureFlix.
February 8, 2018
We loved this, reminder that God sees differently than we do.
February 1, 2018
A very powerful movie that I definitely recommend, the critics reviews are bad because it isn't put together well, but don't be fooled...great drama.
January 28, 2018
This movie was outstanding. The official critics you definitely can ignore. Very inspiring and so glad I went to see this movie. Loved it. Deserved a nomination. Too bad it did not get any or more advertising. LOVED it
January 23, 2018
These critics suck. This was a good movie with a good message. Meanwhile these idiot critics rated "get out " as a 99? This is a good underrated movie. Touching story and should have been rated better by these idiot critics.