Same Kind of Different As Me - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Same Kind of Different As Me Reviews

September 20, 2018
Amazing movie, I'll watch it again, it has so many important insights for our daily lives. I loved everything.
September 19, 2018
Ignore the critics - Well worth seeing!
September 18, 2018
A great movie! a great performance by Djimon Hounsou.
September 15, 2018
It's a very good movie. Don't allow the critics to persuade you . 88percent of audience in other groups liked it.
September 14, 2018
I read the book and I thought the movie was just as good. But like most movies, they cannot put everything in it that was in the book.
September 10, 2018
I can't believe I watched that until the end. The characters were predictable and the acting was mediocre. Why would Zellwegger, Hounsou, and Kinnear make this film - perplexing. Denver (Hounsou) reflects back on his childhood that takes place in the 40's - not believable since he looks like he's maybe 60. It seems like a Hallmark movie. I expect a lot more frowegger especially - none of her feistiness - just boring and one-dimensional. I would ham Zellve preferred to watch a documentary about the
actual story - got a glimpse of that at the end.
September 9, 2018
It's a wonderful touching movie.
September 7, 2018
Absolutely an amazing moviE! HeartwarmIng and sincere...
September 6, 2018
Striking performance by Djimon Hounsou as Denver. The plot deals with the very issue of human's purpose in life, and does it masterfully. Great performances by a pletora of stars, beeautifull clever dialogs. Tom me, Hounsou's performance is Oscar worthy, but of course main stream cinema and critics anre never even going to consider a movie involvin any notion of God worthy of praise. Automatically, discarded by definition or principle. Loved the movie, anyway
September 6, 2018
How could this possibly get a bad rating. What a great job. Makes you take another look on how you judge people
September 4, 2018
Amazing reminder of how precious all lives are, our mortal life clock and how we choose to use that time, as well as the depth of human kindness when choose to listen and discover Gods purpose in our lives to utilize ourselves and give of ourselves to be there for others who may be in need of something that we can give...our hearts ....an elusive idea to so many but, this movie restored my hope....
September 4, 2018
Absolutely loved this movie. It was heartwarming, heartbreaking, funny and true. I could watch it many times over...and will.
½ September 3, 2018
I read the book and watched the movie (although years later). I thought the movie was well done. I think I'm going to start checking here for the movies with the worst reviews - I seem to like those best!
½ September 2, 2018
What are these big name actors doing in this one dimensional movie? I couldn't watch it through to the end. Should be on the Hallmark channel.
August 30, 2018
A movie that makes you think how kindness can make a difference and it's based on true facts. After reading the negative critics's remarks, it appears unless there's violence, suspense, could language, or action packed, a movie is not good. I beg to differ...a movie like this can inspire rather than destroy our humanity. I would rather come away from a movie that stirs my soul than walk away from a movie that provides negative/useless self-satisfaction. Some critics can only tear down decent movies for their egos instead of realizing the positive motivation of goodness.
August 27, 2018
I don't know what the " movie critics" are talking about . You don't need to be a movie critic to see the truth behind racism and other types of discrimination. They did an amazing job with this film.I will definitely be recommending this movie to my friends and family. I love movies like this that shed light on real life issues and person experiences. May god bless Debbie and her entire family ????. Bravo ?? I!! And may the rest of us take note and continue her work. The message delivered in this film was a powerful one. May we all try to be a fracturing of what Debbie was and this world would be a better place !!
August 18, 2018
This film has amazing acting and a true heart wrenching story. I'm shocked at the reviews and am wondering if it's because there is a faith element. There should have been awards for the 4 main actors, especially Djimon Hounsou (he was amazing). Watch this film!
August 7, 2018
Loved it. If it doesnt bring tears youare a cold person.
August 5, 2018
Not alot of events happen. the beginning a man has an affair and the wife has a dream about him digging his own grave so she forgives him and loves him. she gets him to vollunteer at a soup kitchen and they befriend a angry-at-the-world homeless man. The woman gets cancer and dies and the man forgives his father just like his wife had forgiven him. He keeps being friends with the homeless man. the end
August 5, 2018
I never look to Rotten Tomatoes for their reviews because they seem to be out of step with the audience reviews however the reason I'm commenting is so that perhaps the executive of Rotten Tomatoes may want to question themselves and ask why are they so out of step with audiences.