Reviews

• Oct 07, 2018

entertaining animated movie for the family in Sammy's adventures

entertaining animated movie for the family in Sammy's adventures

• Aug 11, 2015

great movie everything in this movie is intricately put together. a definate movie night special x

• Jun 10, 2015

Surprisingly good for a sequel to a B-release! Better than some of the blockbuster animated films they are putting out these days! My son loves these movies!

• Oct 15, 2014

This was a fun movie with some great voiceover work ; but the first film was much better !

• NaWie M Super Reviewer
    May 21, 2014

Absolutely beautiful. What I liked in sequel and prequel was the message, keep our Ocean Clean!

• Aug 11, 2013

I really enjoyed this sequel. it like the first has a genuine feel I don't get from the mainstream format. bravo I say!

• Jun 23, 2013

Why did I see this even the kids wanted to leave early

Why did I see this even the kids wanted to leave early

• May 15, 2013

We love the message about conserving the ocean's ecosystem.

We love the message about conserving the ocean's ecosystem.

• Apr 15, 2013

Can this really be given an actual rating? The first one was terrible so why would anyone make a second one? It was just stupid.