Reviews

• Jun 10, 2014

The fight scenes are cool and the animation is superb but the whole thing falls apart on two levels. For non-fans of the source material this is just an incoherent melodramatic mess. For fans of the source material such as myself, this movie is nothing better than just a clipshow of certain moments from the manga with no story explanation and a tad better animation. Also, the characterization of Kenshin is totally off so yeah screw this movie.

• May 09, 2014

Imagine having a satisfying ending to a legendary manga and its equally good anime. Now imagine writing a poorly written fanfic that isn't canon to either the manga or anime, contradicts every bit of character development in both, and has an infuriatingly unnecessary sad ending. Now imagine animating that fanfic. Yup.

• Feb 14, 2013

it is a sequal to samuri x andinorder to understand it you need to wach the whole series other that it s a sad movie but it worth watching

• Oct 28, 2012

I hate this movie, I hate this movie, I hate this movie,,, Such a sad ending is too much... Hardcore fans of Kenshin should stay away from this movie and let the story end at OVA+Series 96th episode... A happy ending is always preferred... Damn... Its even hard to type with these misty eyes... I hate this movie... Yet this was a good one... Have to admit that much... but, don't watch it... for your mental peace... don't....

• Oct 21, 2012

The final movie of the Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X series. Kenshin finally dies.

The final movie of the Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X series. Kenshin finally dies.

• Aug 06, 2012

As the plot was muddled and incoherent, in contrast to trust and betrayal this film just falls so short of the OVA and even the series.

• May 22, 2012

look behind the stroy of kenshin

look behind the stroy of kenshin

• Apr 07, 2012

The onlu down side to this serious is its length making really hard to see from start to finish

• Apr 03, 2012

Great saga! touching...

Great saga! touching...

• Apr 03, 2012

So beautiful yet so so so sad cryed the whole time. Wasn't expecting for such kind of ending to Kenshin but at least he finally got a change to rest after everything he been trought. Kenji and the other girl and the end ressembled so much of Kaoru and Kenshin guess that was the idea of the creators.