Sanctum Reviews

• Mar 24, 2019

Although this is a pretty bad movie, I gotta say I am giving this a tomato because I used to watch this on repeat all the time as a young lad

• Mar 08, 2019

One of the worst movies I have ever seen the acting was worse than a high school play I have no idea how James Cameron had anything to do with this movie horrible horrible horrible do not waste your time

• Feb 28, 2019

Just the worst. It doesn't deserve more than that.

Just the worst. It doesn't deserve more than that.

• Feb 24, 2019

If you have ever cave or cavern dived, you'll like this movie. Others still should very much enjoy!

• Feb 17, 2019

The idea behind the movie is nice, interesting... BUT... The action is SOOOOO! bad! ALICE PARKINSON acting is so bad... She got the emotional range of a peanut... Even while she is dying she look so bored!

• Apr 07, 2018

Sanctum boasts some beautiful 3D scenery, but the silly script and unlikable characters make this journey one not to embark on.

• Apr 06, 2017

La trama piena di cliché e personaggi approssimativi non aiuta di certo un film che fa una enorme fatica a trasmettere emozioni. Oltre ad essere pessimo per quanto riguarda la sceneggiatura, Sanctum presenta anche degli effetti speciali piuttosto scadenti con ambientazioni e luci irrealistiche. Viste le premesse il risultato poteva essere decisamente più interessante, ma così come stanno le cose sarà certamente un film che mi dimenticherò molto in fretta.

• Mar 22, 2017

"Sanctum" adalah sebuah film yang tidak hanya menawarkan sebuah petualangan yang mencekam, tetapi dibalut dengan drama yang tragis, dan pemandangan latar yang sangat indah.

• Jan 10, 2017

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Oct 09, 2016

This film has some amazing visual effects, but the script is quite banal and filled with trite characters. However, despite being predictable, Sanctum manages to achieve a certain level of enjoyment thanks to its striking photography.