Sand Reviews

• Mar 04, 2017

The very young Norman Reedus & Michael Vartan.

The very young Norman Reedus & Michael Vartan.

• Apr 04, 2005

[font=Book Antiqua][size=5][color=#000033][font=Book Antiqua]Hey All,[/font][/color][color=#000033][/color] [color=#000033][font=Book Antiqua]A couple of weeks ago I had rented a movie called; "Sand" but I was too lazy to enter it in to my RT journal. LOL! My bag! This movie was alright. It wasn't nothing write home about. Even though the actors did a good job, the writing for this film could have been a little better. With all star cast such as Dennis Leary, John Hawkes, and Jon Lovitz; you'd think it would have been a lot better but it wasn't. "Sand" is about this young man whose mother had just passed away. The young man decides to leave his derelict father and two idiot brothers to go in search of himself. The young man decides to go to live at his mother's hometown. When his father and brothers decide to follow him that's when things go a rye. The young man falls in love with his friend's sister. His two brothers unsuccessfully attempt to rape his new girlfriend. His friend sets out to seek revenge. I know it's a terrible subject but they could have done more with this movie. There were a lot of subjects that were brought up in this movie that were not perused. If nothing else see this movie for the different stars’ performances. I would suggest this movie for that alone. There wasn't any extra stuff on this DVD. Please see what you think. [/font][/color][color=#000033][/color] Fritz ;) [/size][/font]