Sanitarium Reviews

• Apr 19, 2018

I absolutely love this movie. It's touching and interesting all at once and will always be a favorite of mine. I definitely recommend it.

• Nov 24, 2016

The first two stories were better than the last one. The third story was just terrible. The over all concept of the movie is interesting and could have been so much better had the stories been connected in some mysterious way to make it all seem more coherent.

• Jun 12, 2016

Please don't start watching this movie with the idea of seeing a horror movie, it really isn't. It's not about being scared, but about unraveling the misteries of how the patients see the world and speculating about the few unsolved gaps.

• Mar 13, 2016

Really liked the stories in this movie. There are three overall. My two favorites are the first two. A must -see for horror fans.

• Mar 16, 2015

This movie tried WAY too hard to be like The Twilight Zone but failed.

This movie tried WAY too hard to be like The Twilight Zone but failed.

• Mar 07, 2015

Very disappointing. I liked the cast, but there is nothing good to say about the execution of this film.

• Jan 31, 2015

some segments better than others, but overall not a bad watch.

some segments better than others, but overall not a bad watch.

• Jun 07, 2014

This is a film comprised of 3 different stories all about different mental patients and their stories.

• Mar 05, 2014

It kept dragging on and it numbed my brain to a pulp. Story needed some work for sure. But what was there was good. But I think there needed to be a better director. I think that was the case with this film, the director didn't mold this clay correctly into shape.

• Feb 22, 2014

The worst, most boring, lame piece of turd.

The worst, most boring, lame piece of turd.