Santa Stole Our Dog - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Santa Stole Our Dog Reviews

½ December 22, 2017
Santa Stole our $1.63. This movie was slow, had horrible acting, and the graphics were creepy.
December 12, 2017
Funny & Cute Kids Film that adults will enjoy too. We were laughing a lot and especially liked Santa, the pretty Elf and the Dogs. Great Christmas film for the whole family!
December 12, 2017
My kids loved it.Wonderfully funny great acting by Stars Ed Asner & Yvette Rachelle.Funny dog scenes and likEd saving wildlife and adopting dogs themes.Hollywood needs more films like this for more joy in the World!
½ December 10, 2017
This movie is the reason you can leave half a star. They spent their whole budget on the poster art. Such low production value that my kids might release their own Christmas movie this season using my iPhone and our tickle trunk and, trust me, you'll enjoy it more. I can't believe I paid money for this. The only upside was how many times we got to make fun of the terrible acting, awful sets, and 1960s quality special effects. We couldn't finish it. I thought it had to be over soon, but we were only 30 minutes into it!! Awful.
October 29, 2017
A Holiday Classic Starring Ed Asner as Santa and #1 Hottest Swedish Actress Yvette Rachelle as Snowflake his side kick Elf and cutest Elf Ever! Charming and funny story everyone is sure to love.