Santa Who? Reviews

• Dec 15, 2018

nice entertaining family Christmas movie

nice entertaining family Christmas movie

• Dec 25, 2017

Terrible movie. The main actor is like a discount Jason Bateman who over acts to an insane degree and Leslie Nielsen is NOT a convincing Santa Claus.

• Dec 12, 2015

Good fun and a good enough Christmas film. Not many plot twists but it was enjoyable. Good makeup, didn't even notice it was Leslie Nielson till a bit into the film! I know. my bad lol. I know others rated this bad, but the good thing about an xmas film is did you have fun and feel Christmassy? I did! A win for me.

• Dec 06, 2015

I survived 10 seconds of this. How about you?

I survived 10 seconds of this. How about you?

• Nov 19, 2015

Bad even for television movie standards. (First and only viewing - 11/19/2015)

Bad even for television movie standards. (First and only viewing - 11/19/2015)

• Dec 17, 2013

Santa clause falls off his sleigh and can't remember who he is. Though the casting of Leslie Nielsen is bound to interest and attract an audience, this film is plagued by its second grade script and its one trick pony gimmick.

• Dec 12, 2012

You have to admit, the idea of Santa losing his memory is a great idea, but this film is just so poorly made. Does the words "TV movie" sound good to you? How Santa loses his memory is ridiculous. On Christmas Eve, Santa takes his sleigh out for a spin and for no reason at all, his poorly done CGI reindeer get separated and he falls out of the sky and lands on a car. He doesn't get liquefied or damage the car. Almost reminds me of the ending in Crank. The story between Zack and the soon-to-be-stepfather is your cliched "son doesn't want a new father and doesn't like him, but they get along before the end of the movie." We've seen it a million times before. Also, they have more screen time than Santa. It's really about them. It's like in the Transformers movies where it's more focused on the human characters instead of the title characters. The jokes are not funny at all. If I ever see another "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" parody again, I'm gonna stab myself. Leslie Nielsen is a perfect choice and is good as Santa, but sadly he can't save this tripe. And what ever happened to the reindeer? Maybe a computer virus ate them.

• Nov 19, 2012

made for cable humdrum.

made for cable humdrum.

• Dec 18, 2011

• Red L Super Reviewer
    Dec 14, 2011

Just an awful movie. Don't waste your time watching it.

Just an awful movie. Don't waste your time watching it.