Santa's Slay - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Santa's Slay Reviews

March 22, 2017
I loved it. Its so much more fun then movies made today. Watch it if for no other reason then to compare to how much fun movies used to be in the past.
½ October 30, 2016
Santa has come to spread his vengeance this year. A hilarious movie where Bill Goldberg is Santa and he attacks dishonest preachers, strippers, a Jewish deli owner (but not Orthodox Jews) and an old Nordic man with whom he has a 1000 year grudge. Much more clever than I anticipated and the teens in the film weren't annoying (something which is rarely true in any movie). Chris Kattan, James Caan, Fran Drescher, the Sorell twins, and the Noxzema girl hilariously represent a Christian family who is executed at the start of the film.
August 12, 2016
The beginning was hilarious among every level. This movie had me laughing. Buff Santa too.
June 16, 2016
I remember watching this movie when I was 10 years old and I though it was the greatest thing ever I've ever seen. Good times.

The perfect movie for Christmas.
February 21, 2016
In this dark comedy, Santa Claus is violent and evil (and he is played by a wrestler). For such a weak storyline, the result is surprisingly funny.
½ January 6, 2016
Thought this movie was intertaining and funny
½ January 5, 2016
That intro was hilarious. But it doesn't change the fact that it was a dumb movie, even though there were some parts to laugh about, and a jacked santa seeking revenge. The people in the community were idiots, and the not caring reactions were funny.
December 25, 2015
I was FLOORED by the names in the cast of this movie. Fran Drescher, James Caan, Chris Kattan, Dave Thomas. It's HILARIOUS. Perfect Horror for the holidays.
December 12, 2015
A Christmas comedy/horror crapfest starring Bill Goldberg as a killer Santa who is the son of satan. The kills are prettty funny-where else are you gonna see Fran Drescher get set on fire and drowned in a bowl of egg nog or James Caan getting a turkey leg slammed through his face? Ridiculous but also kind of fun.
January 12, 2015
Greatest Christmas Movie Ever!!!
December 7, 2014
Found this a few years back at a used DVD purveyor. I have been ecstatic with this find ever since! Part of my normal holiday rotation for movies. It's not art, it's a GREAT B-movie! Enjoy it for what it is.
½ September 27, 2014
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIVE ANYMORE!!!!
June 30, 2014
I really want to see this
½ May 12, 2014
The B-Star-studded Scream-like opening was funny, as was the animated story, but the rest was a bit ho-hum.
½ February 19, 2014
Si le film aurait juste tourner alentours de Santa-berg ca aurait été pas mal mieux !
January 11, 2014
so naughty it's nice
½ December 26, 2013
very dumb and over the top goofy, but very funny
December 25, 2013
Silly, but interesting.
½ December 24, 2013
Got recommended this by a friend mainly because I am a fan of Goldberg and I even watched the trailer which made it look awesome but the film was terrible. Granted some of the kills were funny but as a christmas/comedy/horror movie it didnt do any of the categories any good
½ December 21, 2013
More fun than most Killer Santa movies but most of the budget went to knocking off their " big name stars " James Caan , Fran Drescher and Rebecca Gayheart in the first five minutes .