Satan's Cheerleaders - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Satan's Cheerleaders Reviews

January 9, 2014
Okay, while this one isn't a good movie by any stretch of the imagination, it's a helluva lot of fun, filled with cute gals, silly Satanism and even rocking some latter day Yvonne De Carlo as the High Priestess who needs a virgin to sacrfice and finds herself hard pressed for one with all these slutty cheerleaders!

Fun stuff, worth a rental for sure.
October 27, 2012
Four cheerleaders and their coach have car trouble and wind up in peril when the school janitor delivers them to the satanic cult he belongs to. Ridiculous but with quite entertaining dialogue. It is hard not to like Ms. Johnson's positive outlook.
April 5, 2012
Entertaining schlock. Terrible movie but fun to watch!
December 28, 2011
September 13, 2011
High school janitor delivers cheerleaders to a Satanic cult for sacrifice to Satan, the Prince of Darkness. Definite camp value, especially some hilarious dialogue in the second half, although too mild overall to truly reach its full potential.
February 5, 2011
Bad drive-in (bad acting & ridiculous plot) w/ charms if you're into this kind of thing..which I am. The script is groan worthy @ times w/ lines that make up want to slap the shit out of yourself but you can't help but giggle in spite of it. Fortunate to have John Carradine in the cast as a loony drifter I wish he was in it more. Not as much as I wish this was rated R. It really needed some nudity. It is given many opportunities. Who the hell shoots a shower scene a la Porky's above the shoulders? These cheerleaders are cute & should have shown off their sugar boobies. It sure would have bumped my rating because the rest is silly enough it be moderately entertaining
May 4, 2010
highly entertaining,loaded with fun.
..and well worth watching if you are a fan of drive-in/ grindhouse fare
guest starring john carradine!
½ February 17, 2009
A ridiculously stupid horror or maybe comedy, definitely exploitation movie. This is one that is embarrassing to watch for sure.
December 22, 2008
What a great 80's movie! The dialogue alone is enough reason to watch! The entire movie you're thinking, "Why aren't they running NOW??" I guess if they did, the movie would be over... AH the 80's!
January 13, 2008
Back when it was cool stuff for the kids to worship Diablom, the 70s~! ANd look the guy from Sanford and Sons--definitely some pivotal woods hiking scenes in film history
½ November 8, 2007
I give it a 2.5 for laugh factor!!!
September 26, 2007
yvonne de carlo and some slutty 70's tramps fight for satan's love who will win
September 16, 2007
Enough Satan, cheerleaders, and boobs to be interesting. Some really great awful dialogue, ranging from stupid cheerleader chatter to "Satan, why has thou forsaken me?" Wouldn't you be disappointed if Satan DIDN'T forsake you? Isn't that kinda what Satans do?
½ July 16, 2007