Saturday Night Live: The Best of Christopher Walken - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Saturday Night Live: The Best of Christopher Walken Reviews

November 10, 2012
Christopher Walken - I <3 you.
½ September 23, 2012
pretty funny, a must have i guess.
½ June 22, 2011
Some of his sketches are better than others, such as the cow bell and the continental. But Walken is still a pimp.
March 30, 2011
having seen a coupe of the snl comps i was a wee bit unsure about this even with it been the legend that is chris walken. but this my good friends is amazing. its the greatest snl comp you will ever see, stop watching any other! theres one or 2 sketchs which dont really work to well (probably as they dont let chris rip up the screen) but you still get over 95% of pure chris hilarity. loads of sketchs here including the continental and a parody on his pyshic from the dead zone. all in all its just fun seeming chris have fun on screen. well worth it if you can find it :D
November 10, 2010
Egh. (November 10, 2010)
½ August 23, 2010
this is christopher walkens best work. it has the best sketches with the famous line "I got a fever and the only prescripstion is more cowbell"!
½ August 23, 2010
Christopher Walken is certainly one of the more unique guests on SNL: he is about 30 years older than most cast members, yet he dances like a much younger man, as seen in this DVD. He also has that unique delivery that make every sketch more interesting because of it. All of his classic sketches are here: More Cowbell, Colonel Angus, and Mr Leonard (the census guy). If you are a fan of Walken, or SNL in general, do yourself a favor and watch a master at work.
½ July 5, 2010
I love Walken, but some of his performances in Saturday Night Live have been very bizarre. He reads directly from cue cards without even trying to hide it, and generally looks like he doesn't know what's fully going on. However, he was in the greatest SNL sketch of all time, and damn how he needs more cowbell.
½ June 1, 2010
I argue with some of their choices, but it's worth watching if you're a Walken fan.
March 14, 2010
Should be nothing but the Continential.
Great stuff.
½ January 23, 2010
My personal favourite Best of SNL compilation. Walken brings something strange to every skit. Highlights include More Cowbell, Pranksters and the Census skit.
August 9, 2009
I love Walken's SNL skits. Classic comedy.
½ April 17, 2009
pretty funny, a must have i guess.
½ March 21, 2009
I gotta have more cowbell.
½ October 15, 2008
It's Christopher Walken. Enough said.
½ October 14, 2008
Christopher Walken is a great host of SNL &this is probably the best dvd of someone who was never a regular cast member.
October 5, 2008
BEST SNL COLLECTION EVER.
September 27, 2008
Christopher Walken is hilarious simply because of how poor a job he does at trying to be funny, especially when he's trying so hard.
½ April 26, 2008
What's the opposite of Christopher Reeves?
Okay...bad joke. Not a bad joke...but a bad...time for jokes?