Saturday Night Live: The Best of Will Ferrell - Volume 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Saturday Night Live: The Best of Will Ferrell - Volume 2 Reviews

October 20, 2012
Unbelievably funny! I'm dying
April 22, 2012
hilarious wasnt close to as funny as one but still kept up with the fun
February 9, 2011
Will Ferrell is stupid, puerile and just plain sucks. Oh, and he's not funny, either.
½ January 19, 2011
W: 1. Pretty hilarious.
½ December 27, 2010
I thought I knew the meaning of 'best of'... I guess not.
October 30, 2010
I didn't laugh as hard as I did at the first one. (October 30, 2010)
½ August 30, 2010
"Hilarious skits, just too brief"
½ March 25, 2010
LOVE Will Farell SNL stuff he is absoliutly hilarious
½ January 28, 2010
Not as good as the first.
½ January 25, 2010
Not as funny as Vol. 1 and even doubles on some of the skits but there are some pretty funny skits that Vol. 1 missed so it is worth the watch.
November 19, 2009
A couple of good skits, but some are just mediocre.
½ September 5, 2009
Im a big Will Ferrell fan but this isnt funny. Only funny bits are when they laugh when they're not supposed too.
December 9, 2008
Some of Will's later work on the show, great as usual but maybe a little less classic than the volume 1. The 2 never-before-seen dress rehearsal sketches are pretty good. This is a good SNL compilation but maybe not of the best out there.
November 3, 2008
hilarious wasnt close to as funny as one but still kept up with the fun
October 14, 2008
only Will Ferrell can manage having 2 discs devoted to himself &this one is just as good as the first one.
½ August 15, 2008
Sometimes, it's nice to sit back and watch something silly and funny. This was one of those DVD's.
½ June 25, 2008
I had good intentions for volume 2, since volume 1 was done for all it was worth...the intro skit was okay and then it just gets worse from there. Most of them were not funny at all.
June 16, 2008
Great combination of Will Ferrell again. You could say there are so many funny scenes with him, they had to make a second one. It was a good choice too.
½ May 25, 2008
Best of's never have all the "best of".
May 11, 2008
This wasn't worth buying. The first dvd is so much better.