Saturday Night Live: The Best of Will Ferrell - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Saturday Night Live: The Best of Will Ferrell Reviews

June 21, 2014
Good Will Ferrell Saturday night live has jokes here and there. Ages 13+
December 7, 2012
Looks interesting will try to find and watch!
October 31, 2012
One of the funnier cast members to come from SNL.
½ August 17, 2012
Hilarious and classic moments
August 3, 2012
Modern classic SNL. The mad had no shame.
June 18, 2012
Farrell is one of the best to ever be on snl. hes a legend to the show. i loved him in the show and i love him in the movies he does now. this is hilarious. love it.
May 9, 2012
This is hilarious, I've been trying to find his old skits like the cheerleading ones, and now with this I get all the best!
April 22, 2012
this unleashed the will ferrell jumour upon the world with these skits that anyone will laugh at each and everyone of his skits he went into these funny skits and took them to the next level and thats how he is so funny he goes into these skits willing to do and say anything for the laugh and he definatly gets the laughs with his comedic ability he makes anyone laugh and he put snl on the scene with a new level of funny
½ December 11, 2011
He made SNL 90% funnier.
½ December 10, 2011
Uneven but worth watching for the hysterical "Actors Studio" segment with Alec Baldwin, and the "Cow Bell" skit with Christopher Walken, a classic.
October 2, 2011
Very good compilation!
June 22, 2011
One of my favourite SNL members.
April 30, 2011
January 19, 2011
W: 1. Pretty hilarious.
December 29, 2010
a couple of the memorable ones are there but not that funny overall. wish they had more celebrity jeopardy.
December 18, 2010
A couple lame ones, but good stuff for the most part.
October 30, 2010
I gotta have more cowbell. (October 30, 2010)
September 15, 2010
The best in the biz..
August 26, 2010
Definitely one of my top three actors from SNL of all time! If you loved him then, you will love this now! :)
August 6, 2010
The best snl volume ever with the best sketches that i look back on. I hate the new snl its not very funny.Andy samberg is a fag! I watch the new snl and remember the good snl this is the volume that will make u laugh harder than the new show.

I love this volume it has the most memrable sketches. somtimes i hope the cast in this volume (at least the people that are still alive) will do a renion show.