Saturday Night Live: The Best of Will Ferrell - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Saturday Night Live: The Best of Will Ferrell Reviews

July 27, 2010
Will Ferrell is a FAGGET.
July 23, 2010
there isn't that much i can write about this film other than will ferrell is one of my favorite comedians and the skits that he is featured in are truly memorable and hilarious. will ferrell can make anyone laugh and this is a dvd that you can watch over and over again. the reason why he is so funny is that he is so comfortable with himself and therefore he doesn't care what he says or what he does.
½ May 10, 2010
AWESOME!!! So funny!!
May 8, 2010
Pretty good, although I could have gone for a solid hour of Celebrity Jeopardy.
April 26, 2010
Will Ferrell can make anyone laugh and this collection showed so. He is a different type of comedian. He is also very comfortable with himself which makes him great also. This is worth watching and even buying.
½ April 26, 2010
This is a hilarious dvd.
April 26, 2010
One of the best to do this comedy thing. They are missing some of his better skits, but the DVD is still a worthwhile purchase. "More cowbell!!"
:up:

I seen this movie the day of my last final. Contracts. I was not in a very good mood. Now I am. The outtakes are better than the skits. The only problem I had was that they cut a lot of the skits off before they ended...that's like the radio dj talking over the end of the song. Just let it play, dammit. Not as good as the Chris Farley Greatest Skits :fresh:
April 11, 2010
Watching the Will Ferrell SNL DVD and laughing out loud. Outrageously funny!
March 3, 2010
It really is the best of SNL when Will Ferrell is on.
½ January 23, 2010
Backlash (and terrible movies) be damned Ferrell is a very, very funny man.
½ January 14, 2010
Very hit and miss, like all ferrell and all saturday night live for that matter.
January 1, 2010
Will Ferrell make me laugh.
November 16, 2009
This is where Fred Slacks comes from and how people still don't know this boggles my mind.
September 12, 2009
i love this dvd he is soooooooooooooooooooooooo Funny
July 13, 2009
Somebody PLEASE explain to me what is so funny about this dork?
½ April 3, 2009
A clunker or two, but overall lots of laughs here....especially the James Lipton interview w/ Charles Nelson Reilly.
shesdownbytheriver