Saturday Night Live: The Best of Adam Sandler - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Saturday Night Live: The Best of Adam Sandler Reviews

½ January 6, 2015
There is no best of Adam Sandler. it is all bad
September 7, 2014
I LOVE ALL HIS WORK NO MATTER WHAT IT IS AND WAS....HES A STAND UP KIND OF GUY AND I LOVE HIM TO BITS AND SO DO MY KIDS!:-)
½ February 23, 2013
I really think his funny
October 31, 2012
Sandler was great on SNL, so it was no suprise to see him stand on his own on the outside. Here are his most funniest skits.
June 18, 2012
Sandler is just hilarious all together. funny skits.
April 22, 2012
not to big on most of it but its classic original sandler and it still passes as funny
April 19, 2012
Pretty good and funny.I own it.Seen it maybe 10 times.
April 8, 2012
Adam Sandler and his crazy cast of characters will put you in stitches. Witness Sandler's zaniest SNL moments, compiled for the first time on home video by SNL's Producers: 'Lucy, the Gap girl', 'Canteen Boy', 'Opera Man', 'Bruce Springsteen', 'Cajun Man' and a whole lot more...
December 11, 2011
& add to my Adam sandler collection
October 12, 2011
not interested at all ....
October 2, 2011
love it seen it like 87 times:)
April 29, 2011
funny in some parts.
April 10, 2011
Adam Sandler at his funniest.
November 15, 2010
man adam snadler is the best actor known to man he's a living legend of course i want ot see this more than anything in the world
November 10, 2010
The best of the best. (November 10, 2010)
½ June 16, 2010
One of the better SNL best-ofs, Sandler portrays funny characters in pretty much all of the sketches featured on this DVD. Of course, not everyone likes Sandler's humor, but for the rest of you, enjoy!
June 16, 2010
I love these SNL dvds. They are all great!
March 29, 2010
emmm i like adam sandler and SNL a lot but i do not like watching this kind of specials..
March 28, 2010
This movie was pretty good. I forgot all the characters that he used to have on SNL. Most were funny some were dumb but sometimes its crazy to see where comedians came from.