Saturday Night Live: The Best of Adam Sandler - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Saturday Night Live: The Best of Adam Sandler Reviews

½ March 16, 2010
some of the jokes now are logically old but it's still good. funny at times.
getshort78
December 16, 2009
Hehe..it,s hillarious!!
December 8, 2009
Opera Man and The skit where he, chris farley, and david spade are dressed as girls that work at the mall were fantastic.
November 8, 2009
Sandler is good at his job, hes funny as hell!!!
½ September 8, 2009
one of the greatest i've ever seen.
September 5, 2009
Again questionable sketches some funny some not. Thank god he made happy gilmore instead of relying on this shit.
August 20, 2009
I Do Respect & Admire Sandler But This Is Not His Best Work. He Often Plays Second Fiddle To Many Stars In This Collection Of Skits.
July 18, 2009
I own this video and each time I watch it I laugh just as hard if not harder.
February 8, 2009
Cajun Man and others are funny!
February 3, 2009
Ena apistefta telio show me ton Adam!!!Exo tin tixi na exo afto to spanio dvd stin silogi mou!!!
January 12, 2009
Operaman...Canteen Boy...not really all that funny...
December 31, 2008
I love Adam Sandler movies, but live comedy usually slips over my head. Not really into Saturday Night Live or anything.
November 3, 2008
not to big on most of it but its classic original sandler and it still passes as funny
½ October 22, 2008
Highlights of Adam Sandler's career on SNL are fun. It's great to see where it all started. And Adam Sandler in a speedo. Ew!
½ October 14, 2008
Adam Sandler got his start on SNL &rightfully so. he was great on the show &this dvd proves exactly that.
August 12, 2008
superb comedy at its best altho he is a total goof he does some great sketches my faves are canteen boy and the operaman
August 10, 2008
By the time I got interested in SNL in the Late Nineties, Adam Sandler had already left the show to pursue his movie career, so I never got to experience his early work on the show. I‚??ve always been a big fan of his movies because I occasionally enjoy chilling out & enjoying some harmless sophomoric humor. So I was very excited about renting this Best of DVD. But, this collection just felt mediocre to me. Most of bits are fairly hilarious but a few are just plain stupid. There are four Opera Man bits on this DVD all of them are hilarious, genius & also serve as a unique & funny history lesson of the current events at the time. Some of the funnier bits featured Chris Farley. The two really fed off each other. Quite a few times I could see that Sandler was desperately trying not to crack up while Farley was doing his thing. This was especially evident in The Herlihey Boy & Zagat‚??s Skits. I really enjoyed the skit that featured Michael Keaton, where Adam played a meddlesome grandmother. If you enjoyed his CD Stan & Judy‚??s Kid; you will enjoy seeing his ‚??singing‚?? performances, such as his song about Santa, Lunch Lady Land & the ever popular Hanukkah song. I got a kick out of his Bruce Springsteen impression, it was actually pretty accurate. The Canteen Boy skit (an obvious early version of Waterboy) was the funniest skit in this collection but IMO Alec Baldwin‚??s performance made it funny, not Sandler. Other somewhat amusing bits are The Denise Show featuring Shannon Doherty & The Gap Scene in which he makes a very convincing Valley Girl. Although, the Cajun Man routine is clever, it could not be a reoccurring bit like Opera Man since there are only so many words that end in ‚??ion‚??. IMO the only reason the obnoxious & annoying When in Rome skit was included is because Sandler wears a G-String made of plastic food, not a pretty sight. I also thought the Halloween Costume Ideas bit was dumb, pointless & was certainly not one of Sandler‚??s Best pieces of work.
August 8, 2008
Adam Sandler is one of the funniest individuals on the planet. i've enjoyed just about every bit of his work. SNL is wear he got his big break though. characters like the opera man, canteen boy, chanakuh song, and others are still lol funny.
July 29, 2008
Wow this was absolute brilliance! OMG Adam Sandler is like the funniest man alive and he's like my favorite comiedian! And the hole skit with him despressed about his ex girlfriend made me realize that I need to get over my ex girlfriend carly because it will make myself look like a fool, and that taught me a lesson and it might as well teach you one! I loved it I reccommend it to any one!
July 17, 2008
This is pretty funny, but it's mainly other cast members that make it funny. I'm not a big fan of OPERA MAN! Hurlihy Boy is pretty hilarious though.