Saturday Night Live: The Best of Chris Farley - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Saturday Night Live: The Best of Chris Farley Reviews

June 16, 2010
A hilariously good time. almost all of the classic skits involving Farley are on this DVD/VHS.
June 16, 2010
Farley got his start on Second City. But when he got into SNL, that is really where he became famous. This collection was great. I wish there was more though. I really wanted to see some more scenes that this collection didn't have. But they did cover most of the best scenes and that is why it was so funny.
½ June 16, 2010
If you're a die-hard SNL fan, you will recognize many of the sketches on this Best Of, and they're good, but in my opinion Chris Farley wasn't the funniest cast member. He was good for pratfalls, yelling and throwing his weight around in pretty much every sketch. It's not that he isn't funny, rather his physical comedy would have probably appealed to me more when I was younger and unaware of smarter, more sophisticated comedy.
½ June 16, 2010
I've seen this now over 15 times and it is still so funny. Farley will forever be a tragic hero of mine.
June 3, 2010
Finally! An SNL 'Best Of' that actually is.
January 14, 2010
nobody does physical/sketch comedy better
December 12, 2009
This is some funny shit.
½ December 9, 2009
rip chris.
its very good.
August 26, 2009
The best Best of SNL compilation. It was awesome when I was 10. It's awesome now.
½ August 15, 2009
this guy was a genius
August 4, 2009
Never thought he was funny.
June 20, 2009
A very touching tribute to the late Chris Farley; this is what I label under "tragic comedy"
May 12, 2009
Makes me want to move in a van by the river, well not really
½ April 2, 2009
A bloody "hilarious" film compiled of different comedy skits...
Farley does NOT disappoint!
What a funny guy...
Own and will "definitely" watch again!
½ March 4, 2009
not a movie damn it.
February 28, 2009
Chris Farley was without a doubt he FUNNIEST person to come from SNL.. He is one of my top five favorite comedians/actors of all time.. This movie is a really great collection of his funniest stuff on SNL.. My two favorites are "The Coffee" and The Lunch Lady"..
January 1, 2009
Funniest man ever. RIP
December 14, 2008
The Funniest & Most Poignient SNL Best Of Series. Farley Is So Active & Not Afraid To Poke Fun At Every Wide-Angle Of Himself. My Personal Fav's On This Are The Chippendales, Grandma Sandler, Immatating Tom Arnold With Roseanne, The Hair Product Advertising With Cher, The motivational Speaker, The Hurlehy Boy, Special Comments On The News & Of Course The Infamous Japanese Game Show. He Is So Sooo Funny. Good LORD!!!! For The Love! Of God!!!
December 12, 2008
I have watched this so many times its not even funny (wait, actually it is).
November 29, 2008