Savage Beach - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Savage Beach Reviews

August 2, 2014
This one is just bad. I enjoy Andy Sidaris films for being ridiculous and cheesy but Savage Beach is boring and dumb. I would skip this one.
December 15, 2013
Savage Beach is another action movie from the early 80's/late 90's directed by the great Andy Sidaris. His movies are featured in the Bullets, Bombs, and Babes collection on DVD (also known as Guns, Girls, and G-Strings). They're all pretty much the same, and some are better than others. They all feature some kind of plot with villains trying to smuggle jewels and/or drugs and it's up to a bunch of half naked (and naked) undercover bimbo cops to stop them. There are lots of explosions, decent action, and as always, lots of nudity. These movies are often criticized for how awful they are, but they're fun if you're in the right frame of mind. Most of the women are Playboy models, so it's not like the women on display are less than favorable. This one is like the rest, fun and entertaining, and worth a watch for fans of bad movies.
October 18, 2013
Haha, where does one start. A gang of DEA agents after a hard days graft, like to chill out and get their charlies out. The fittiest of the two go on a medicine run to the Phillipines they get stranded on a desert island. However, once they go for a stroll around the island, it becomes clear that they are not alone. The WII Japanese veteran nearly killed me. Comedy gold.
March 30, 2013
I've only just recently come into contact with the films of Andy Sidaris, but so far, I must say that I'm having a lot of fun watching them. Like the case with his other films, this one feels like it was written and directed by a teenage boy due to all the ridiculous shit that happens throughout it, such as hot women playing secret agents, plenty of sex and nudity, violence, explosions, treasure hunting, an island setting, sword fighting, and all sorts of other things thrown in, making for a deliciously campy action film. This film in no way can be taken seriously, and should only be viewed by people who enjoy cheesy films, otherwise you will suffer watching it. This will be yet another guilty pleasure of mine and I look forward to seeing other films by this audacious director.
May 5, 2012
Genghis Khan speaks!
February 6, 2012
Donna Speir & Hope Marie Carlton are back as the DEA Super Agents charged with protecting Hawaii from nefarious treasure hunters on the hunt for lost Samurai gold...or something. Four films (and Abeline cousins) into Andy Sedaris' Malibu Express saga and the thrill seems to be slipping from the whacky T & A antics. The films feel routine by this point and Savage Beach never cranks it up to 11 with its trashy dialog or mundane action sequences. Will Sedaris reclaim the madness of his first two films? Fingers crossed. VF.
½ August 30, 2011
This one actually goes out of its way to have some extensive flashbacks to WWII, which didn't really grab me all that much, more than anything it just makes the plot more convoluted for the sake of being complicated.

It's worth a look as part of the series, but it's not anything I'd seek out separately.
June 25, 2009
Sidaris movie # 4 - not getting any better. Hard Ticket seemed to be the pinnacle so far, as the plots for these movies seem to be the generic action type show you find on NBC or CBS on a Friday or Saturday night in the 80's - only with boobs.
"Ticket" didn't take itself seriously, and the snake sub-plot sort of helped it through with intentional funniness. So far, "Picasso" and "savage" take themselves too seriously to be enjoyed.
June 4, 2008
I ordered it online and they didnt show the cover. I expected some c-movie ripoff of a canniball horror b-movie. It was a disapointment
March 26, 2008
Meh, i was looking for Kato Kaelin's seminal "Beach Fever" - home of the greatest soundtrack EVERS, including "Magic Potion" and who can forget "Fat Daddy"? So, in summary, wait, what was i talking about? 5 STARS!!
March 22, 2008
This movies has big breasts & big guns wrapped around a 'Victoria' Secrete Service plot. For those looking for a laugh or cheep titillating thrills (which there are in abundance.)
March 18, 2008
I Love all 12 of the Andy Sidaris BBB Movies. If you like B~Movies then you should see them all.
½ June 8, 2007
If you haven't seen this... you suck.