Savages - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Savages Reviews

was pwrfetly awesome
June 30, 2016
Can't say keeps you guessing but worth a look
½ June 30, 2016
Crazy, Violent flick! Above average., Very good acting.
June 30, 2016
Once again another "Unrated" version of a film with added footage that adds very little to the overall story. I liked Oliver Stone's SAVAGES, didn't Love it but, I liked it. The film has many flaws (what movie doesn't?) and I didn't much care for the "lush" look of the film. However my biggest problem with SAVAGES is it's ending. I wish I knew what Stone was thinking while in the editing room putting this thing together. We (without giving everything away to those who have yet to see the movie) get an imagined version of events and an actual version of events. Had Oliver Stone made this movie 15 years ago, he wouldn't have had a problem going one way or the other. Now however he seems to want to have his cake and eat it too as he seems unable (or unwilling) to give us a straight ending. And this ending is such that it could make or break the movie for a lot of audience members. B
June 30, 2016
It's good love twists and violence gore and nudity are always welcome
June 30, 2016
A very enjoyable movie. Has some comedy and intense action. A modern day Traffic with another Benecio Del Toro sighting.
June 30, 2016
No point and terrible ending
June 30, 2016
Oliver Stone fa il verso a Tarantino e lo fa molto bene, "Le Belve" é il suo miglior film degli ultimi anni. La Hayek, Travolta e Del Toro rubano la scena al terzetto di protagonisti. Gran bel thriller, da vedere.
June 30, 2016
Strong action revenge flick. Edgy & fast paced. Definitely worth a watch.
½ June 30, 2016
Ummm not a good movie. Very predicable very silly
½ June 30, 2016
Filmão, Del Toro merecia ganhar um Oscar fácil. Até Blake Lively atua direitinho. Ultra bem filmado com dezenas de técnicas diferentes, Oliver Stone dá um show. Fotografia espetacular e a trilha sonora não menos que fuderosa.
June 30, 2016
Was much better than I expected. Was so good, in fact, I wouldn't have thought it was an Oliver Stone film. He may have slapped his name on the screenplay, but the writing made it clear it was really someone else's work.
½ June 30, 2016
I like hippy business. I like gangster business and I like Oliver Stone. This is why I liked this film despite it being a bit muddled and too long. It's a nice feeling when you enjoy a film that critics hate.
June 30, 2016
is this a duplicate on flixster? Anyways...surprisingly bad Oliver Stone film.
½ June 30, 2016
A great cast but no real point to the film. The ending was creative but not really fulfilling.
June 30, 2016
Thought this movie was underrated, really enjoyed it. Good cast and good story!
I like the twist ending
½ June 12, 2016
Cheesy, hippy stoner pseudo-action movie, which is basically jumble of nothing. Sad with the heavy hitting line-up in the background.
June 7, 2016
The film would have been so much more interesting if the two men had been identical twins played by the same actor-like Jeremy Irons in David Cronenberg's Dead Ringers.