Savannah Smiles Reviews

• Aug 12, 2018

Great old movie. Saw it as a child and we just watched it with our kids tonight. They loved it as much as we did growing up. Lots of heart in this one.

• Jun 11, 2017

My favorite movie as a kid. Watched it dozens of times. Just watched it with my kids and bawled like a baby. Love this movie for so many reasons

• Jun 20, 2016

Escaped convicts hold a rich girl runaway for ransom in this silly drama with a message and a heart. Of course the convicts become like parents to the girl and in the end they all hug each other Ahhhhhh.

• Dec 27, 2015

One from my childhood that I will always love.

One from my childhood that I will always love.

• Apr 08, 2015

I watched this as a child and when I grew up and had a daughter I named her after the character Savanah in this movie. She was so cute, but my Savanah was much cuter, sorry daddies perogative.

• Nov 06, 2013

great film supringly unknown by many certainly a hidden gem

great film supringly unknown by many certainly a hidden gem

• Jul 23, 2013

Cutest, fun movie to watch with the kids. I loved this film as a kid myself. Very sad that the little actress in this movie died so young.

• Dec 06, 2012

Cute adorable show.....older show but good....

Cute adorable show.....older show but good....

• Nov 09, 2012

loved it so much i named my daughter Savannah! seen it about twenty times and still laugh, and cry!

• Aug 10, 2012

I watched it when I was younger an I think it is a great movie an would watch it again an again.