Savannah Smiles - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Savannah Smiles Reviews

June 20, 2016
Escaped convicts hold a rich girl runaway for ransom in this silly drama with a message and a heart. Of course the convicts become like parents to the girl and in the end they all hug each other Ahhhhhh.
December 27, 2015
One from my childhood that I will always love.
April 13, 2015
Named my kid after the movie
April 8, 2015
I watched this as a child and when I grew up and had a daughter I named her after the character Savanah in this movie. She was so cute, but my Savanah was much cuter, sorry daddies perogative.
February 4, 2014
I love that movie, one of my top 10!
½ November 6, 2013
great film supringly unknown by many certainly a hidden gem
½ July 23, 2013
Cutest, fun movie to watch with the kids. I loved this film as a kid myself. Very sad that the little actress in this movie died so young.
February 17, 2013
A touching story with a really fun ride and great lines. super cute and all around good feel movie. Really good cast i dont think i could change a thing... really awesome music
Fav Character: Savannah
Fav Quote
December 6, 2012
Cute adorable show.....older show but good....
November 9, 2012
loved it so much i named my daughter Savannah! seen it about twenty times and still laugh, and cry!
½ August 10, 2012
The character of Savannah played by Bridgette Andersen is very cute and given the circumstances well acted too. But its the story where it falters with the last half an hour bringing something to cheer about in the movie.
August 10, 2012
I watched it when I was younger an I think it is a great movie an would watch it again an again.
June 3, 2012
i love this movie so much: espically because i was named after her haha!
May 2, 2012
I am embarassed to say that this movie always makes me cry...
½ April 10, 2012
despite the fact that i literally despise children i absolutely love this wonderful heartwarming family film, wherein a little girl runs away from home and becomes involved with two criminal roustabouts who grow to love her over time and treat her with the attention her parents never gave her
April 8, 2012
My favorite movie when I was a child!!
February 6, 2012
I LOVED this movie when I was a kid. I couldn't even tell you how many times I saw it. Bridgette Anderson was so adorable.
December 21, 2011
Can't believe Bridgette Andersen is dead!!!
½ June 19, 2011
I was introduced to this film today by a client who loves it. It was very cute, but probably a bit out of my age range.