Saved by the Bell Hawaiian Style Reviews

• May 17, 2014

Better off not watching it.

Better off not watching it.

• Jul 23, 2012

Enjoyed this one! Love Saved By The Bell!

Enjoyed this one! Love Saved By The Bell!

• Suneel J Super Reviewer
    Jan 13, 2012

You can't really judge this film based on anything but being a television special. In that regard, its decent enough to please its core audience. It is clearly directly aimed at the fans of the ever popular "Saved By The Bell" television series. It is unusual, at first, to see the gang act like they do without audience laughter interjecting their jokes. The plot is in tune with what you would expect from the group's adventures in the show, but nothing special. It isn't up to par with anything from the series, but it will satisfy fans well enough.

• Dec 17, 2011

It's like a two-hour episode. Good if you like the show, but not great.

It's like a two-hour episode. Good if you like the show, but not great.

• May 17, 2011

I love this TV movie. I even got a signed copy by Blake Boyd - Derek Worthington!

• Jan 24, 2011

Sometimes "Saved by the Bell" would just baffle me when trying to place things like "Hawaiian Style" in context of the actual show. It can't be done. Regardless, this one's memorable... as is all SBTB, really.

• Sep 07, 2010

LOVED THIS ONE TOO. it was awesome to see the cast in Hawaii. im a huge save by the bell fan i actually own this movie and the wedding in las vegas one too. :)

• May 28, 2010

Yeah like a bunch of teenagers will take down a billion dollar hotel....Sure..... But come on it's a throw back to your stupid childhood HA!

• Apr 13, 2010

Loved this show, so in turn, I loved the movie, its cool seeing the tv stars you grow up with on the big screen.

• Jan 08, 2010

Cheezy even for back then. I effing love it.

Cheezy even for back then. I effing love it.