Saving Shiloh - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Saving Shiloh Reviews

July 30, 2015
I got this movie for a birthday one year as a kid. It was not a happy birthday when I watched this. But thanks for the gift, mom! :D
September 10, 2014
Nice family movie and interesting conclusion to this trilogy of the lovable dog and the family around him
March 28, 2014
this movie is great!
May 29, 2013
Cute story line, but not that great of graphics and acting.
½ March 2, 2013
Better than the first. But a little slow.
GRADE:A-
November 27, 2012
This was a very good movie but really sad
August 4, 2012
a good movie for dog lovers of all ages
May 22, 2012
Saving Shiloh is a very good family movie. I just wish it hadn't strayed so far away from what made the first one better. I hated in this one how the focus was almost completely taken off Shiloh and that he was barely in the movie and when he was he was subjected to the background. I didn't like how he was very much of a factor except near the end. I also didn't like how the story felt a little convoluted and couldn't decide on what story it wanted to tell. As for the positives, the movie actually had a decent mystery to it and I enjoyed the ending and felt it was quite heartwarming.
½ November 1, 2011
j'aime trop jason dans ce film c'est le seul film que je l'aime !
January 15, 2011
I don't think that I would have let my kids wonder around like that.

(January 15, 2011)
½ July 27, 2010
Great movie!! My favorite out of the series. To many changes in the acting like the father and all was diffrent but hey a great movie to end the fantastic series, hope they come to a conclusion to make Shiloh 4.
½ July 16, 2010
This is a mediocre family film with nothing too much wrong with it, or right with it, until the paint-by-numbers ending, which is atrociously predictable. How did it get on my list? This is a mystery that is far more captivating than this film.
May 27, 2010
saw at school good moive
May 23, 2010
Hey it was 4am nothing else was on,anyway kinda corny,it was a little bit slow,boring for me but it was cute
October 7, 2009
ok it's probably a kid movie, but still cool I think.
½ September 1, 2009
Sweet movie for kids, the book was also very good.
August 31, 2009
best movie in the wolrd
½ July 6, 2009
Predictable children's movie. I only watched it 'cos the wife bought the DVD to lend to her kids at school. Pleasant enough, but not my cup of tea.
October 21, 2008
I was wondering when they will make the last one. I liked it. It was a great movie.
August 21, 2008
some of the worse acting by kids..I found myself laughing towards the end of this crap