Saving Grace B. Jones - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Saving Grace B. Jones Reviews

½ February 13, 2016
Tatum O'Neil channels her inner crazy quite effectively in this quiet drama
January 7, 2014
I really enjoyed watching this film and I recommend it for people who like movies that are of the drama genre and suspense/thrill genre all at the same time. This film was very unique. Hopefully, my review will be enough to make this movie fresh! :)
December 28, 2012
Tragic, depressing story.
December 19, 2012
I don't understand why such a low rating. I didn't know anything about the movie when I chose it. I am a big fan of independent films and foreign films as I see them often. This was an amazing story and I felt Tatum O'Neal did an amazing job!!
December 17, 2012
Warning:
Ableism
Ableist slurs
½ December 16, 2012
What a complete waste of time. Over acting to a plot that never takes off. Please don't waste your time on such a horrible movie.
½ December 16, 2012
Not a good movie. The plot is thin at best, and the overacting is absolutely horrendous.
April 2, 2011
Coming out in Sept., Tatum O'Neil makes a comeback in "Saving Grace B. Jones" -- she plays a woman in 1950s Mississippi who is released from a "mental institution" after many years, to live with her family and the events that led to her institutionalization come out. Looks like an interesting film - I'm eager to see how Tatum does. There's a trailer to watch.