Saving Silverman - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Saving Silverman Reviews

April 15, 2018
Can Be Describe In Two Words Dumb And Terrible.
January 29, 2018
I kinda expected a little better :) didn't finish this one.. But enjoyed seeing the actors at a young age... from 17 years ago... wow.
September 13, 2017
This movie is simple minded, extremely far fetched and lacks any real story...I loved it. If you are watching this type of movie put your expectations aside and just laugh at how ridiculous it is. It is crude and like American PIe and teen movies like this. The nuns and the circus family were a bit much...but I loved the Neil Diamond angle and bringing in the coach to mentor them. Steve Zahn makes this movie watchable and laughable...Jack Black is hilarious as the dumb sidekick and Jason Biggs is the loveable loser friend who ditches his pals for a hot girl. The unrated version is much funnier but do yourself a favor after a hard day and just sit back and laugh.
September 1, 2017
Quoting Bob (alias Bill Murray) "you either Love Neil Diamond or you don't"...I Love him and I think this movie is hilariously disturbing in many ways, a Diamond in the ROUGH TUFF STUFF.
August 19, 2017
C'est fâchant de voir à quel point Silverman est con !!! Damn qu'on L'Hait La Judith ! Et la finale de mariage : pas nécessaire
June 2, 2017
Pretty horrible all around, but there are some laughs.
½ March 17, 2017
Dear God, how dumb are you...swastikas on the side walk....you will go down as the dumbest actor in Hollywood,your a grade D actor when will you learn to keep your idiot mouth shut
½ September 25, 2016
It's a real shame that they couldn't put together consistent comedy other than it's fun and lighthearted quirkiness because the cast actually had some nice chemistry together.
July 12, 2016
Thanks to stars 'Biggs', 'Zahn', 'Black', 'Ermey', 'Peet' and 'Detmer', "Saving Silverman" is a hilarious comedy worth watching by any means necessary.
½ April 30, 2016
No Citizen Kane, but what do you expect from a rockin goofball comedy with Jack Black and a Cameo by Neil Diamond. Good stuff
½ April 12, 2016
This movie is a comedy masterpiece. I can't believe it has such a low rating here. Hilarious. Anyone who is about to get married or has friends about to marry should watch this!
½ April 10, 2016
mate started watching this on netflix. looked bad so i checked reviews here. seemed bad. told my mate to stop watching it cos it is apparently bad. he stopped watching it, said it seemed a bit bad anyway.
February 13, 2016
This is a terrible, terrible movie, but it makes me laugh, so...
January 23, 2016
Can't help but love this movie. Plot is flawed, acting is weak, but jokes are a plenty and Neil Diamond!
December 24, 2015
To me, Saving Silverman is a true quintessential American comedy. Very modern and ahead of it's time, Jason Biggs performance is on par with what he did in America Pie and it's sequels. From a first time filmmaker who wanted to make a film for people who go to the movies and not the critics. There are movies with less critical acclaim I have gone on to make billions just on their own, put this movie on the self with those films and they fit in just fine. If you haven't this film, be sure to look out for the R rated version that is to me a major improvement
½ October 19, 2015
Classic retardedness
August 12, 2015
It's funnier than you would think. The best thing about it is definitely Jack Black.
July 12, 2015
In Saving Silverman, Steve Zahn and Jack Black play two jerks who plan to save their friend Jason Biggs from the evil Amanda Peet, who is actually Cruella Deville in this movie. Steve Zahn and Jack Black plan to reunite their friend Jason Biggs with his real one and only someone who is the kind, caring, and friendly Amanda Detmer. And their murderous gay old high school football coach who is played by R. Lee Ermey, helps them with their plan.
June 10, 2015
Zahn and Black are a riot and the movie has no down time in this surprising little comedy