Saw VI - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Saw VI Reviews

July 20, 2017
Great part of SAW! This saw is very intense and you discover so much with great plot twists!
May 17, 2017
This Movie Was 4 Years Old In October Of 2013.
½ March 27, 2017
Another lame Saw movie.
½ January 18, 2017
See my Saw 3 review.
January 4, 2017
Okay this is where the saw saga returns.
½ December 23, 2016
Slightly superior to the previous chapter of this tiresome long-running series, this sixth Saw film is, of course, immensely gruesome and brutal but surprisingly intriguing sometimes - and it is also inadvertently hilarious; try not to laugh during the final scene.
November 15, 2016
4/5. One of the best films in the series. With some really inspired traps, a decent plot, a memorable protagonist, and a really great theme, Saw 6 is much better than it should be.
½ October 31, 2016
One of the weaker one in my opinion, Saw 6 focuses on the development of Detective Hoffman. Not as exciting as past films, the traps in Saw 6 are pretty underwhelming aside from the carousel. I honestly don't remember much besides the Hoffman side of things which is what you primarily will focus on. The actual game during the movie takes its own course and is pretty weak if you ask me.
½ October 24, 2016
No matter how many Saw movies are made they always seem to surprise me. The innovative killing contraptions and games keeps this series alive and keeps the viewers coming back. The plot can use some work, but that is really not what Saw is about.
½ October 23, 2016
Bad acting, average movie...
jamrcla
July 30, 2016
Saw 6 brings the films back to there best with an easier plot that still connects to the rest of the films only this time in a good and simpler way, The traps and tasks for the unlucky victims are well done and gory, Very good for a sixth part.
½ July 19, 2016
Sorry Saw, but it takes more than just gore to be engaging.
July 9, 2016
Saw VI has the best camera work and acting in the series ,and with more genius traps that will satisfy the hunger for gore,it also is a ingenious labyrinth of horrors with densely macabre scenes and gives a jaw dropping twist.
June 30, 2016
Wow this movies leave you wanting more Man these a great
So many different ways or toucher the person who came up with this is so twisted i love it

Number 6 was better then 4 and 5

Worthwhile watching
June 26, 2016
Saw Six was a mindless reptitiveness of the same formula, but this was undoubtedly a step up in its franchise.
½ June 15, 2016
Saw 6 is one of the best films in the series and has an interesting twist. A step up from the previous film.
June 14, 2016
The best of the second trilogy
June 13, 2016
Easily the best one out of the newest trilogy, Saw VI makes me feel confident that the series still has enough inventiveness in it to strive forward, and leaves me excited to see the final installment in the franchise.
½ May 27, 2016
saw series are the best movies I've seen ever.. I'm not talking about the horror as I don't see it's scaring at all, I meant the story itself, the plot and the ending which make you see the movie in a different eye I can't stop repeating all the series again and again and again