Saw VI - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Saw VI Reviews

November 15, 2016
4/5. One of the best films in the series. With some really inspired traps, a decent plot, a memorable protagonist, and a really great theme, Saw 6 is much better than it should be.
½ October 31, 2016
One of the weaker one in my opinion, Saw 6 focuses on the development of Detective Hoffman. Not as exciting as past films, the traps in Saw 6 are pretty underwhelming aside from the carousel. I honestly don't remember much besides the Hoffman side of things which is what you primarily will focus on. The actual game during the movie takes its own course and is pretty weak if you ask me.
½ October 24, 2016
No matter how many Saw movies are made they always seem to surprise me. The innovative killing contraptions and games keeps this series alive and keeps the viewers coming back. The plot can use some work, but that is really not what Saw is about.
½ October 23, 2016
Bad acting, average movie...
jamrcla
July 30, 2016
Saw 6 brings the films back to there best with an easier plot that still connects to the rest of the films only this time in a good and simpler way, The traps and tasks for the unlucky victims are well done and gory, Very good for a sixth part.
½ July 19, 2016
Sorry Saw, but it takes more than just gore to be engaging.
July 9, 2016
Saw VI has the best camera work and acting in the series ,and with more genius traps that will satisfy the hunger for gore,it also is a ingenious labyrinth of horrors with densely macabre scenes and gives a jaw dropping twist.
June 30, 2016
Wow this movies leave you wanting more Man these a great
So many different ways or toucher the person who came up with this is so twisted i love it

Number 6 was better then 4 and 5

Worthwhile watching
June 26, 2016
Saw Six was a mindless reptitiveness of the same formula, but this was undoubtedly a step up in its franchise.
½ June 15, 2016
Saw 6 is one of the best films in the series and has an interesting twist. A step up from the previous film.
June 14, 2016
The best of the second trilogy
June 13, 2016
Easily the best one out of the newest trilogy, Saw VI makes me feel confident that the series still has enough inventiveness in it to strive forward, and leaves me excited to see the final installment in the franchise.
½ May 27, 2016
saw series are the best movies I've seen ever.. I'm not talking about the horror as I don't see it's scaring at all, I meant the story itself, the plot and the ending which make you see the movie in a different eye I can't stop repeating all the series again and again and again
½ May 25, 2016
This made up for how bad the previous installment was, it had good writing for once, and an awesome as fuck twist, this is easily the 2nd best Saw.
May 24, 2016
The story is stretched to it's limits, it has way to many back flashes but that's to remind us what's been going on from the past series, it's not confusing unless you haven't seen the others. Nice traps and a better twist than Saw V, in fact I found this a lot better than Saw V altogether and that is saying a lot because it has the grittiness of the first three films and it is back to basic's. The acting was very good from the cast but Costas Mandylor could've been a bit better but to me is still Hoffman, and would never swap him for anyone else. It's always a thrill to see Tobin Bell back as John/Jigsaw (Even if it is in flashbacks, though it does feel that they may have killed him off to early, in Saw III). This film had the setting to be the last and after a great twist showed that there will be another one. Still, great gore scenes and all credit to the writers for filling in the gaps. Saw VII (Saw 3D will be the last). Nice to see Amanda (Character from Saw, Saw II and II) back in it. This film is back to basic of what Saw is all about. Great film in the edition and possible the best sequel so far.
½ April 13, 2016
Saw VI is an even worse attempt than Saw V, the story was very forced though the new traps were somewhat interesting.
April 13, 2016
The Saws look to gorey and the people in the movies are messed up and Jigsaw is being stupid SO PEACE!
½ April 8, 2016
There is no doubt that the traps are cleverly put together as they relate to the characters lessons. They don't dissapoint on the gore either because face it that's what we are here for after the beginning. Apart from that, "SAW VI" take their usual routine of tying loose ends together while inadvertently creating new ones...and hopefully, turn these building blocks to a nervewrecking climax the franchise need. Let the game...continue.
½ March 27, 2016
Goodness, gracious ... is it over with? The first three films were excellent and the fourth was pretty good. Beyond that, we started the steep decline into mediocrity. There is absolutely nothing to see here that wasn't already done better in previous installments.
½ March 22, 2016
Saw VI is both visually appealing, and a surprisingly entertaining jab at the American health care industry. It's definitely a step up from its predecessor.