Saw VI Reviews

• Feb 12, 2020

This Movie Is Awesome , Just Good For My Money🤟👏👍

This Movie Is Awesome , Just Good For My Money🤟👏👍

• Feb 11, 2020

The Saw Franchise has easily climbed the ladders in my heart as one of the best, so to see them outdo themselves with this film is a great delight that months after watching I felt it necessary to write a review. Although this may have the weakest twist of the entire series, the main protagonist is one of complexity which you want to die but also wish with all your heart that they'll make it through to the end. A great film

• Jan 05, 2020

Watch health insurance executives get killed as revenge for bad faith denial of claims. awesome fun

• May 26, 2019

I don't like it at all. its probably the worst in the franchise.

I don't like it at all. its probably the worst in the franchise.

• Apr 16, 2019

"Saw VI" improves on what the 4th and 5th entry couldn't achieve, a story that's more absorbing without complexity and solid performances. I would say it's almost just as good as the first movie.

• Feb 05, 2019

The one thing you can guarantee with any of the Saw franchise is that the plot will make no sense. And Saw VI continues that legacy. It's exactly the same as every other episode but with even more gore and the definite suspicion that the script has been made up on the day of shooting.

• Jan 07, 2019

The horror soap opera continues with the best traps since ‘Saw II’ and the best tension & ending since the original; plus, watching insurance agents & a lawyer get tortured just added to the fun.

• Nov 20, 2018

One of the better Saw sequels, though that isn’t saying much.

One of the better Saw sequels, though that isn’t saying much.

• Nov 02, 2018

Not a great movie, but the story is a little more interesting this time around.

Not a great movie, but the story is a little more interesting this time around.

• Oct 11, 2018

Brings more of an interesting story but still too reliant on blood and gore over plot.