Scanners III: The Takeover (Scanner Force) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Scanners III: The Takeover (Scanner Force) Reviews

July 4, 2008
Dismal sequel from those that brought us Scanners 2. Experimental scanner drug (which flashes neon green) has unintended side effects. Did like the scanner who wore sunglasses and lowered his glasses each time before 'scanning'.
½ March 10, 2008
This film is so bad that its actually quite entertaining!
½ March 10, 2008
If you thought it couldn't get any worse after scanners 2, well think again, this is a true piece of arse
February 26, 2008
Semi-Bad addition to a great FIRST FILM... But the title alone grants it some notarity...
½ January 29, 2008
Action, scanners, evil bitch and more. Looks like the other movies.
deano
January 27, 2008
This third installment is distant from David Cronenberg's original vision. Dull.
½ September 16, 2007
The poorest entry in the "Scanners" series. Attempts to spice up the proceedings with scenes of sex and nudity are ham-handed at best. Only recommended if you're a completist.
August 4, 2007
Tror jeg likte denne bedre enn nummer 2. Hm. Litt rar, litt kul.
July 30, 2007
hahaha.. That is the most sucky movie I've seen ever. Horrible acting (was there any?), crappy special effects, and non-existing storyline. Now all I want to do is shove a fork in my eye, to take away from the pain watching this movie caused me.
July 15, 2007
MMM,campy over the top TVM springs to mind here,especially when Liliana Komorowska turns megalomaniac and the whole plot revolving around her conquering the world through TV was bollocks!Stick with the original.
½ June 27, 2007
An insult to Cronenberg.
½ June 10, 2007
Head blowing up makes this movie my ultimate thing to watch. i enjoyed the first and second. Imagine as you will , people with a gift that use it mostly to either implode your head or explode your head or cause your eyes to burst, good classic horror at its best.
June 6, 2007
this film was made here in montréal...good movie doh!!!
June 2, 2007
i saw dis a while back, i don't remember it at all. i'd have to see it again.
½ March 14, 2007
Good film... and some exploding body parts too.