Scarecrow Reviews

• Nov 02, 2015

This is a pretty stupid movie, but Lacey Chabert is in it and I did about pee my breeches when we see the creature come out of the woods for the first time. Extra half star for Lacey and pee.

• Aug 30, 2015

The storyline was a good idea, but some of the acting and actions of the characters needed to be improved.

• Oct 19, 2014

It's okay I guess. It has Lacey Chabert in it, one of my wifey's so it's fine. At 31yo, she's still as hit as ever. And the plot is pretty bare bones and has a terrible unexplainable back story. Even one of the characters said, we don't know why the scarecrow goes after this family. But he slashes through everyone in its way to get to the family members. It's really nothing special. It's unfortunately not as boring as a lot of the other SyFy slasher films. This one is sort of a Supernatural Monster Slasher.

• Jul 20, 2014

Avoid this if you possibly can. Good monster let down by poor acting, awful script, no characterisation, abysmal continuity and terrible direction. Anything else? there really doesn't need to be. Up to the typical SyFy standards which basically means a complete pile of pap. Waste of a great premise. Waste of a $2 million budget. Waste of time.

• Jul 03, 2014

Koska ei voi näköjään antaa nollaa tähteä.

Koska ei voi näköjään antaa nollaa tähteä.

• May 06, 2014

I thought it was an alright movie it was better than I thought

I thought it was an alright movie it was better than I thought

• Brody M Super Reviewer
    Jan 18, 2014

1st of all, What kind of teacher would bring his kids to a creepy old abandoned farm?! Yeah I know it's just a movie.I read some OK to good movie reviews for Scarecrow so I decided to check it out for myself.Scarecrow is nothing more than a time waster.If you're looking for a movie to watch & got some time to waste then Scarecrow is for you.Even then you'll probably be just waiting for it to be over like I was

• Jan 13, 2014

Very predictable and unimaginative supernatural slasher flick.

Very predictable and unimaginative supernatural slasher flick.