Scared Shrekless - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Scared Shrekless Reviews

½ August 14, 2017
This is a generic, by the books, Halloween special. There is not much to say about this one.
½ March 11, 2017
At least it's better than Shrek The Halls
December 30, 2016
Getting old, but still laughed.
½ October 15, 2016
This is funny, has great animation, and a wonderful cast.
April 10, 2016
This is fun for the whole family as shrek and the gang tell scary stories that are quite funny.
November 23, 2015
A great addition, which can be watched with the same pleasure that you have while watching the feature movies about Shrek.
June 4, 2015
Fuck everybody that gave this a bad review. You're all terrible people and should be cleansed from the region. All hail the Ogrelord.
January 8, 2015
The Halloween stories are so adult themed, I was laughing my ass off. Made watching kids movies all day more bearable
November 6, 2014
Just what the doctor prescribed and just what I needed. My doctor was Shrek. the other prescription was his fat ogre cock.
November 11, 2013
"Scared Shrekless" is really funny and dark.
½ September 14, 2013
Really funny, hilarious great Halloween movie
A89%
December 10, 2012
One of the better Dreamwork's shorts featuring a number of shorter stories by characters of the Shrek series. The best by Mike Myers spoofing The Exorcist and providing some laugh-out-loud moments.
November 1, 2012
It's not as good as the films but has some funny moments
September 2, 2012
a new classic Halloween tale from Shrek and company.. kids love it and really love the Shrek Thriller video that is on DVD special features and the "Dreamworks Spooky Stories" Blu-ray
August 12, 2012
why don't you ask your CONCIOUNCE!
½ February 12, 2012
For an animated holiday film, this was cute. As cute as Shrek the Halls but not as good as It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.
½ December 25, 2011
Me gusto mucho este especial, aunq tiene momentos Zzz xD
December 8, 2011
I don't miss Shrek that much but I must admit I was really wanting to see this short film in lot of ways :)

Plot: It's Halloween and Shrek and his pals will do anything....to be scared on the worst night evar? Will they even survive the creepy dolls with their creepy song? XD Check the short movie, because I won't spoil anything. It should be scary but I could not stop laughing. Stars for the effort made? Yep.

Music: I skip the voice acting part since you know why (no matter the language or accent, is still enjoyable for all families). The score was great even the lyrics of the creepy song hehe. Stars for the effort made by the musicians? Yes, stars for all :)

To end this short review, 3 stars of 5. Enjoy and HASTA LA PROXIMA AMIGOS/AS! CHAO! BLESS YOU ALL IN THIS CHRISTMAS!!!
November 24, 2011
I LOVED this special!!!
October 31, 2011
i loved this halloween special :) i cant wait to see puss in boots!!