Scary Movie 5 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Scary Movie 5 Reviews

June 29, 2016
Awful. Nothing at all funny in this movie. Lame attempts at burnout humor. Nothing like the earlier versions.
A real piece of crap to anyone over 14.
June 29, 2016
hilarious more like a kid but I enjoyed the moving but I thought it was funny
June 29, 2016
not as good as the others
June 29, 2016
movie was so dumb there was unnecessary scenes.
June 29, 2016
The Scary Movie Series lives on!
½ June 29, 2016
The original versiĆ³n of scary movie 5 is better
June 29, 2016
the group of movies are going to be down in history as the best comedy serious of all time lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
June 29, 2016
it was just ok. admittedly I was disappointed
June 29, 2016
Funniest movie ever! Best parodies!
½ June 29, 2016
So FUCKING waste of time, I even couldn“t finish that crap!!
June 29, 2016
Really good film very funny usual scary movie humour but doesn't have dat scary movie feel about it but still funny anyways
Best one since part 2
June 29, 2016
Pretty terrible. Not funny. Why did they even bother?
May 31, 2016
HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL. HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL. HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL. HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL. HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL.
May 19, 2016
Oh, what a piece of s***! OH! What a piece of s***!! Sooo bad, I literally almost committed suicide. It's like the director and the writers didn't put ANY effort in making the movie funny. This genre needs to die fast and PAINFULLY.
½ May 15, 2016
C+
'Scary Movie V' can either work with its gags or become nothing but just a forced comedy trying to be funny. I admit that I chuckled at the working gags. I just don't really have the heart to say it's a truly good, or great movie. I do praise it for its effort.
April 3, 2016
This movie stinks. Scary movie 2 is better and that was awful. Scary movie 3 is better ant that one is awful. Scary movie 4 is better and that was awful. Do not see any Scary movie film they all stink
½ March 25, 2016
This is by far one of the worst movies I've even seen. The humor and charm of the older films was dying as the series went on. It is now decapitated, dead, and buried in a shallow grave. I saw this in college for $5 during the weekend movie specials they would run, and I'm not even kidding that I damn near asked for my money back. The acting is terrible, the plot is convoluted even more so than usual for these movies, and worst of all, it's not funny at all. I think a full frontal lobotomy would be more constructive than watching this again. If it were possible to give this movie 0/5 I would have already.
March 20, 2016
I'm a little hesitant to see it because it looks awful but I have already seen the first four so why not see this one.