Scary Movie 5 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Scary Movie 5 Reviews

June 29, 2016
Best one since part 2
June 29, 2016
Pretty terrible. Not funny. Why did they even bother?
May 31, 2016
HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL. HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL. HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL. HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL. HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL.
May 19, 2016
Oh, what a piece of s***! OH! What a piece of s***!! Sooo bad, I literally almost committed suicide. It's like the director and the writers didn't put ANY effort in making the movie funny. This genre needs to die fast and PAINFULLY.
½ May 15, 2016
C+
'Scary Movie V' can either work with its gags or become nothing but just a forced comedy trying to be funny. I admit that I chuckled at the working gags. I just don't really have the heart to say it's a truly good, or great movie. I do praise it for its effort.
April 3, 2016
This movie stinks. Scary movie 2 is better and that was awful. Scary movie 3 is better ant that one is awful. Scary movie 4 is better and that was awful. Do not see any Scary movie film they all stink
½ March 25, 2016
This is by far one of the worst movies I've even seen. The humor and charm of the older films was dying as the series went on. It is now decapitated, dead, and buried in a shallow grave. I saw this in college for $5 during the weekend movie specials they would run, and I'm not even kidding that I damn near asked for my money back. The acting is terrible, the plot is convoluted even more so than usual for these movies, and worst of all, it's not funny at all. I think a full frontal lobotomy would be more constructive than watching this again. If it were possible to give this movie 0/5 I would have already.
March 20, 2016
I'm a little hesitant to see it because it looks awful but I have already seen the first four so why not see this one.
February 25, 2016
Was funny but think its time to stop making them now
January 25, 2016
With a plot so forgettable and providing a boasted cast and incoherent elements, Scary Movie 5 is not a film to look up for.
January 11, 2016
I can't wait to see it!!!
½ January 4, 2016
Another one really. This film had maybe 1 or 2 laughs. But it was almost good ~?
½ January 2, 2016
Schlechtester Film aller Zeiten!
January 1, 2016
Not the most unwatchable in the series, but definately the worst. Just as the movie it tries to make fun of, this fifth (and hopefully last) movie is forgettable.
½ December 23, 2015
Not even worth a review.
December 17, 2015
Scary Movie 5 is another weak and pointless entry in the series. Not as bad as the last installment in the series, Scary Movie 5 still barely succeeds at being watchable, entertaining, and funny. There are countless jokes and gags that fall flat, make no sense, and, just like this film, not funny. I was going in to this film pretty excited since their hasn't been a installment in the series since 2006, but when the film was done, I was very disappointed and expected a little bit more from the Scary Movie crew. Not funny, pointless, time wasting, and just incredibly stupid, Scary Movie 5 is a pretty huge disappointment.
½ December 2, 2015
The Scary Movie franchise has never been great but the original two along with the fourth installment provided some laughs in these blockbuster mockerys. However the only mockery which was made here was at itself. The direction of this movie is awful, the acting insulting, the jokes lame and total misfires. This movie is quite frankly an insult to your intelligence and hopefully its the last one. I turned this movie off as I just couldnt bare it any longer.
November 30, 2015
the rumours are fake this is one of the funniest movies ever.
½ November 18, 2015
its a relly good moive
November 11, 2015
Maybe one of the most silly and pointless movies I've ever seen.