Scary Stories Reviews

• 1d ago

I really enjoyed it.

I really enjoyed it.

• 2d ago

It is almost impossible to find a good scary movie this days. This film is one of the best scary movies I have seen in many years

• Thomas
    4d ago

Suspenseful even though the plot has been used before.

Suspenseful even though the plot has been used before.

• JoAnne V
    Aug 16, 2019

Really enjoyed the thrills...!

Really enjoyed the thrills...!

• Kristina
    Aug 15, 2019

Honestly went in expecting to be let down. I was amazed. Idk how I read these stories as a kid. I was terrified the whole time!!!

• Aug 14, 2019

For me it is the best horror movie, I have ever seen!

For me it is the best horror movie, I have ever seen!

• Aug 12, 2019

Seemed more like a 27th-page-of-scrolling Netflix movie.

Seemed more like a 27th-page-of-scrolling Netflix movie.

• Drew

Aug 11, 2019

We loved everything about it

We loved everything about it

• Aug 08, 2019

I don't know why but these types of movies are not scary anymore. Maybe because we're so used to this type of stuff? The movie can be labelled as family rating and I think that's very disappointing for a scary movie. Also they used lots of cliches but could a scary movie being made without them? I don't know. The ending fell short, and honestly I wouldn't mind if they would stick to a cliche. Did I waste my money? Well it was Meh. These are the kind of movies you would watch in Netflix just because you ran out of options.