Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark Reviews

if it was rated R, NOT KID FRIENDLY, it would be 5 stars

if it was rated R, NOT KID FRIENDLY, it would be 5 stars

• monica
    5h ago

It was a good movie. However, not super scary how Id hoped, but for a Pg-13 film it was decent.

• Ronda
    7h ago

loved it . scary ,suspenseful ,and funny

loved it . scary ,suspenseful ,and funny

• Daniel
    7h ago

Great movie, the characters were very well done.

Great movie, the characters were very well done.

• marvin c
    9h ago

wasn't as scary as they make it out to be in ads

wasn't as scary as they make it out to be in ads

• Elke S.
    9h ago

Absolutely amazing! My favorite childhood books finally put to film and done so well! Somewhat done like the goosebumps movie, it didnt disappoint.

• Ku
    10h ago

For being a scary movie it wasnt scary just more suspenseful. But not even that suspenseful either. it was just a boring scary movie but great story plot.

• Susan
    12h ago

I was a big fan of the books when I was growing up and used to draw the pictures from the books. Guillermo has done it again and created another favorite movie! Love him to death!

• Kati
    13h ago

Spooky!!! Loved it!! People need to re learn theatre etiquette though!!

Spooky!!! Loved it!! People need to re learn theatre etiquette though!!

• Lorene J M
    14h ago

It was a fantastic movie.......it made me jump quite a few times and that made it worth seeing the movie.