Schlussmacher - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Schlussmacher Reviews

October 12, 2015
Super funny and cute movie. Absolutely perfecto!
½ August 31, 2014
Surprise find on Netflix. well done romantic comedy about relationships. Loved the casting and videography. Laughed out loud several times...
½ August 15, 2014
A delightful film, one of the truly funniest and warmest of its genre that I've seen in a while. My husband and I both loved it!
June 23, 2014
One of the funniest films I have watched in a long time!
½ May 16, 2014
made me laugh... Silly, chic, and clever.
½ April 7, 2014
This isn't as bad as I was expecting and it certainly works thanks to Milan's and Matthias' chemistry. Unfortunately, while the film does have a decent, but cheesy, story about Henri realizing that love isn't a bad thing or something that only happens in fairy tales, it is still a fairly predictable and safe attempt at this story. Much like What A Man, another film by Matthias Schweighofer, it works because of due to Matthias' likability, even when his character is a person who, essentially, breaks up couples. Milan Peschel is also likable, but his character was designed to be that way and to give Matthias something weird and crazy to play off of. The film also doubles as a bromance and while it is a little goofy and over-the-top, the leads' chemistry is obvious and it makes the film a little better to watch. I don't really have much to say, this is a German romantic comedy that doesn't really offer anything different than what we're used to in this side of the world, but the final product is decent at best. It has its moments, but it's far too predictable and sugary for my tastes. It's an easy film to watch though, it doesn't require much brainpower to understand what's going on. So if that's what you're looking for, then this is a great film for you. I'm looking for a little more out of the romantic comedies I watch though, so this is just an average movie at best.
April 1, 2014
Jolly good absurd fun.
November 11, 2013
Le meilleur film que j'ai vu en avion. - The best movie I ever watched on a plane.
October 31, 2013
Hilarious movie!! I watched on a flight with english subtitles and I couldn't stop laughing... It was solo funny. I LOVE this movie
July 13, 2013
A very Hollywood-style troublesome bromance story made in Germany. Matthias Schweighöfer's interpretation (& directing too? perhaps) is still the biggest credit of this entertaining (ridiculous, though) piece.
½ February 3, 2013
hahaha... I LOVED it!!! Sooooo funny!^^
January 24, 2013
Mal ein anderer Schweighöfer Film mit einem tieferen Sinn. Allerdings muss man zugeben, dass Milan Peschel Schweighöfer regelrecht an die Wand spielt.
January 23, 2013
Lustig, aber der Schluss (über die Klippen fahren und im Tal auf den Stromdrähten landen und dabei nicht unter Strom stehen) war zu viel des guten... Sonst sehr empfehlenswert!
January 22, 2013