Scooby-Doo in Where's My Mummy? - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Scooby-Doo in Where's My Mummy? Reviews

June 16, 2016
An amazing egyptian scooby doo movie, I personally think it's the best scooby doo movie yet!
March 28, 2015
Another fun Scooby-Doo animated movie. A very good voice cast that includes Frank Welker, Casey Kasem, Christine Baranski, Jeremy Piven and Ron Perlman.
Velma gets in on the action of trying to trick people so that the treasure hunters don't steal.
March 19, 2015
An Egyptian turn to Scooby-Doo where the mystery is easier than it may have ever been but still enjoyable to watch.
July 13, 2014
as
I,all
Mike
to
.two‚(TM)‚(TM).
½ October 28, 2012
Funny. Better than Unleashed.
October 22, 2011
The Scooby Doo movies never get old
September 26, 2011
So far, this is the worst Scooby-Doo movie of all time. It couldn't keep my attention span for the first 15 minutes! This is the 2nd scooby-doo movie that I am giving a rotten grade, after Aloha Scooby Doo I gave a 40%
½ March 22, 2011
This Scooby film was very enjoyable and had a good concept. Also the characters added were interesting and it had a few surprises in it.
½ January 3, 2011
This is my favourite Scooby-Doo adventure yet! In this installment Velma is in Egypt helping with restorations to the Sphinx when she uncovers an artifact, a ruby necklace, that she unwittingly opens a secret tomb with. The tomb is directly below the Sphinx and is the fabled Lost Tomb of Cleopatra! However, the excitement over discovering the tomb is tempered with anxiety over the rumoured Curse of Cleopatra that comes along with it. Not long after opening the tomb the rest of Mystery, Inc. show up to visit Velma but some other visitors show up as well, however. Dinosaur wrastlin' types straight out of the Lost World, Lara Croft's evil twin sister, even a reality TV show host all interfere with the proper exploration of Cleopatra's tomb! But Mystery, Inc. soldier on in an attempt to get to the truth of the curse and get some big surprises along the way. I think the reason I really liked this movie is that I am a big fan of Egyptology all around. Throw Scooby, Shaggy and the gang inside a bunch of tombs and catacombs filled with monsters and I'll watch it all day long! There was also the typical Scooby-Doo humour and those famous chase scenes to boot. Throw in all the non-stop action and we've got one of the greatest Scooby-Doo adventures of all time!
½ October 17, 2010
Scoob & the gang travel to Egypt to solve the curse of Cleopatra (needless to say there isn't much food in Egypt so Shaggy & Scooby weren't eating that much so in turn I wasn't drinking much beer). This is a pretty good Scooby Doo outing that I really liked the Army of the Dead & who ended up being the Mummy of Cleopatra. It tried to be different & I for one never saw it coming. The music in this is terrible though. It's sorta a cross between Egyptian & 30s swing which is really too bad because the music montages are usually one of my favorite parts...one of the better full length Scooby Doo movies Ive seen of late
Blaster1618
½ September 11, 2010
The baddies in the movie are Dr. Amelia von Butch and her minions witch look very much like slightly retextured ?Rescue Heroes? In fact of the look of the animation is very much like the ?Rescue Heroes. Big purposeful sweep shots to play up on the 3D modeled imagery. Personally it looks a little dated and trades speed of development for hand painted look. Velma?s working on an archeological dig and Egypt and has a crush on another archeologist who turn out to be a prince. The rest of the crowd shows up to lend a hand on the sensitive excavation. The movie is not based on any basic history, but a cross pollination of the Mummy movies, Indiana Jones and others. I was not a big SD fan as a child but anything that keep the boys entertained while I can rest my eyes for a few minutes is 4-star in my book. 1998 Scooby-Doo On Monster Island. (1998) Beautiful Anime very scary 1999 Scooby-Doo and the Witches Ghost. (1999) More like Joosie and the pussycats 2000 Scooby-Doo and the cyber chase, (2000) Haven?t sene Night of the Living Doo (2001) Haven?t seen Scooby-Doo and the Legend of the Vampire (2002), OK Scooby-Doo and the Monster of Mexico (2003), Haven?t seen Scooby-Doo and the Loch Ness Monster (2004), OK Aloha, Scooby-Doo! (2004), Bare midriff daphne Scooby-Doo! in Where's My Mummy? (2005), Scooby-Doo! Pirates Ahoy! (2006), good Chill Out, Scooby-Doo! (2007), haven?t seen Scooby-Doo and the Goblin King (2008) very good Scooby-Doo and the Samurai Sword (2009) excellent the ending a little long.
August 14, 2010
"I promise I won't hunt for treasures again" What a liar witch!! hehehe Anyways I really liked this too! I like all of Scooby-Doo series actually! Lol the beginning part was funny when Scooby and Shaggy were having a mirage moment!
½ June 4, 2010
Yet another movie length animated outing, this one was slightly more engaging than others due to soem interesting voice work casting like Jeremy Piven and Christine Baranski.

Worth a peep, but still doesn't hold a candle to the classic stuff.