Scooby-Doo! The Mystery Begins - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Scooby-Doo! The Mystery Begins Reviews

½ September 4, 2012
I don't even have words for it. It's just really, really bad.
August 26, 2012
Well, I would give it 5-star if I were a 5-year-old.
½ August 18, 2012
Juraría que había hecho el review de esta ya, o al menos calificarla, en fín. No voy a tratar de alzarla más de lo que és y tampoco voy a perder tiempo defendiéndola de quien pierda todavía más tiempo cuestionando mi calificación. Primero que todo, soy un fan de toda la vida de Scooby-Doo y creo que he visto todas sus encarnaciones y versiones. Pienso que esta cinta hecha para televisión, para Cartoon Network es un esfuerzo aceptable para contar como la pandilla se conoció, como se unieron, y porqué decidieron investigar misterios. Me gusta la idea de que son castigados y puesto juntos, ya que es obvio que se recuerda, the Breakfast Club, y en retrospectiva, las personalidades de Breakfast Club son muy similares a los personajes del cartoon original de Scooby-Doo. La trama también lidia bien con el dilema actual cuando se hace cualquier proyecto de Scooby-Doo, se usan tipos disfrazados o verdaderas amenazas paranormales? En los 70s, era lógico usar el tema del tipo disfrazado, pero la audiencia actual ya acepta mejor las cosas sobrenaturales y ya no es tan interesante que el villano resulte ser simplemente un tipo disfrazado, aquí usan un poco de ambos conceptos para no alejar a los dos tipos de audiencias que puede atraer la película. Pienso que el casting estuvo bien elegido y la cinta es buena para verla en familia con los niños.
July 28, 2012
Love this movie same thing the guy who plays frad is Stell hot
July 18, 2012
A very loveable TV prequel that Scooby-Doo fans and little children will love. And congrats on the performance of Nick Palatas.
½ May 5, 2012
better then expected but surely a film isn't that hard to create about the carton. they seem to think the film needs to be grand
April 26, 2012
just to get started this film is absolute tripe I would never recommend watching it, the impersonations and acting is absolute cack and don't even get me started on the animation on the scooby-doo,
avoid this! Watch the first two Scooby-doo movies!
½ April 22, 2012
Wasn't the bomb.... The other ones were better personally.
April 6, 2012
baru tau ada Scooby-Doo versi ini. Pengisi suaranya bagus, sama banget sama kartunnya, apalg Shaggy
½ April 5, 2012
decent cartoon network movie of our favorite mystery solvers. it has the feel of mystery incorporated, which is a good show. my only problem is how they obtained the mystery machine. thats not how it happened. if you are familiar with whats new scooby doo? then you know what im talking about when it comes to the mystery machine.
other than that the movie is ok enough. the cast isnt half bad...oh wait, robbie amell has dark hair? fred is blond!
still the cast plays their roles well. each embodies their character good enough for my taste, and are all quite attractive
older fans of the series might hate it, but the newer generation might like it
March 19, 2012
Holy Cow! This movie was awesome I looooooove Scooby-Doo to death he's my favorite cartoon doggie of all time this movie is awesome and one of my fav. Scooby-Doo movies to watch! :D
½ February 29, 2012
I love the scooby-doo live action movies... this was a very fun film but its not as good as the others.
February 26, 2012
I caught this on TV today and thought I'd give it a shot, since I never knew there was a third installment, let alone a prequel. What a waste of time that was! There're some crazy reviews out there that says this is better than the first two.. which I don't agree at all! A buncha kids who really can't act and the CGI on Scooby being totally terrible are better for these guys? Please.. one reviewer said it just right: "What a steaming pile of Scooby-Poo."
February 19, 2012
This film had good acting but the story and the movie itself is very cheesy not living up to the original series like it really should.
½ January 14, 2012
A good origin movie!
½ January 1, 2012
older fans of the series might hate it, but the newer generation might like it
½ December 26, 2011
Great reboot with a fresh lovable cast.
½ December 13, 2011
The only problem I had with this film is that Fred wasn't blonde, which was slightly disconcerting, but it was a funny film that was much much better than the other two live-action films. It was rather funny, at least, and Nick Palatas did an excellent job of sounding like Shaggy from the original cartoons. Uncannily so.
October 26, 2011
crude and low budget but still kinda enjoyable.
October 9, 2011
It's definitely better and truer to the original show than the other live action Scooby Doo movie...you know the one with a budget. Nevertheless it's still a very mediocre film with some amusing moments and pleasant throwbacks to the old show, but it is ultimately riddled with bad writing, cliches and ripping off the breakfast club.