Aloha, Scooby-Doo! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Aloha, Scooby-Doo! Reviews

December 1, 2016
very well made movie perfectly chosen voice actors I enjoyed it
November 16, 2015
It is really hard to mess a Scooby-Doo! movie. The formula is good and it is fun for everyone.
A great voice cast with Frank Welker, Casey Kasem, Grey DeLisle and Mindy Cohn as always and guest voices Mario Lopez, Adam West and Tia Carrere.
Great setting and fun to see Daphne being kick ass.
March 6, 2014
This is my favourite Scooby-Doo movie and needless to say, it is amazing.
February 24, 2013
Mario Lopez is Freddy?
½ October 28, 2012
Pretty good movie. Funny, typical Scoob adventure, but still a better one than Monsters Unleashed.
July 29, 2012
i love the scooby doo movies...and the real ones. and i still watch it. idc what people tink :)
May 28, 2012
always will love me some scooby-doo! :)
½ April 18, 2012
THIS WAS NOT SOO GOOD BUT IT IS BETTER THEN "SCOOBY-DOO AND THE LEGEND OF THE VAMPIRE"
March 18, 2012
There is better Scooby-Doo films out there but I had fun with this one as well
February 19, 2012
A very dissapointing scooby doo film with a plot that is not enjoyable of fun.
September 26, 2011
This is the 1st rotten scooby-doo movie. I didn't like this one at all.
½ May 8, 2011
I like Scooby-Doo and all, but this... Just makes fun of the Hawaiian Islands. Especially in the way that this movie makes us look we all live in grass shacks on an island that's made up of beaches, palm trees and lush rain- forests. The creator of this movie should really get the reality of the Hawaiian Islands, and make this movie more realistic. And please don't make a small Hawaiian girl named snookie. I just shake my head at this movie 10/100.
November 16, 2010
Aloha Scooby-Doo is an animated, feature length film showcasing the gang's adventures as they take a holiday in the Hawaiian Islands. But they get more than they bargain for and end up having to solve yet another mystery, this time amongst an island paradise! Daphne has been invited to the islands by the head of fashion label Goha Aloha, to show him some of her designs. The rest of the gang tag along on the all-expenses paid trip and are having a great time . . . until they go to meet Daphne's contact in the small town of Hanahuna. Along the way they find all the town's inhabitants fleeing, citing evil spirits running amok as the reason! Upon reaching Hanahuna it is explained to them by the few remaining locals that the evil Wiki Tiki spirits, that reside in the nearby volcano, are upset about a new condo development that is in the works and that mainlanders have now been allowed to enter the Big Kahuna of Hanahuna surf contest. Mystery, Inc. have a hard time believing the evil spirits are genuine (well, except for Scooby and Shaggy of course!), so with the aid of Hanahuna's hometown surf hero they set out to solve the mystery. Adventure and hilarity ensue until the evildoer is unmasked in the good old Scooby-Doo style! This isn't my favourite Scooby-Doo story, but it was very entertaining and best of all it stuck to the formula that made Scooby-Doo so awesome in the first place. I wish more shows would stick with what made them great and not try to change things just for the sake of change itself. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Isn't that what they say? The animation in this movie was very good, great vibrant colours, and I also really liked the voice cast. Having Adam West appear as the voice of the head of Goha Aloha was an awesome touch!
October 15, 2010
Scoob & the gang travel to Hawaii for some surfing & another mystery. I didn't think this was a very stand out Scooby Doo movie. In fact I sorta thought the Wiki-Tiki sucked but I guess you sorta have to stick w/ the Hawaiian local (Im waiting for them to go to Amsterdam). I think my biggest gripe is I figured out who the Wiki-Tiki was right off the bat. I know I said to keep it simple but who else could surf as well as the Wiki-Tiki..did I give too much away? I guess if you were five (who I guess this was targeted for) you may have missed it. @ least Adam West did some of the vocal work & the surf music from the montages are pretty good
½ October 9, 2010
½ October 3, 2010
I like all of the scooby-doos.
May 18, 2010
Mario Lopez is Freddy?
March 26, 2010
I really liked it! I just watched it today! Mystery of the missing surfer!!
March 22, 2010
funny film set in the tropical islands funny cartoon
½ December 7, 2009