Scooby-Doo! and Batman: The Brave and the Bold - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Scooby-Doo! and Batman: The Brave and the Bold Reviews

½ July 11, 2018
Scooby-Doo! and Batman: The Brave and the Bold is not one of the best Scooby Doo movies, but it entertains, the characters are charismatic as always and the premise is intriguing, even if it isn't twisted or unpredictable as Scooby Doo movies plot used to be.
February 8, 2018
The Scooby gang may get top billing but this is definitely a Batman film first and foremost, it features his world, his cast and his past. While it's not as sharply scripted as the best of The Brave and the Bold series it's still a lot of fun.
½ February 2, 2018
Great cartoon with good humour, references and listening to canon!
January 29, 2018
For the unfamiliar, Batman: the Brave and the Bold was a cartoon that ran a few years ago. The show runners decided to make this one stand out from the other Batman cartoons by focusing on the more light-hearted comics of the 50s and 60s. What they produced was funny but smartly written show. When I heard they were doing a Batman/Scooby-Doo crossover, I was completely okay with that as the show and the current made-to-DVD films had very similar looks and feel to them. Seemed like a perfect fit, and it was.

This should be a fun films for kids. It's bright, funny, and a solid plot and mystery. (Although, because this film juggles so many plot points I do feel the ending was rushed a bit.)

The Scooby gang is invited to join a mystery solvers' club by Batman and several supheroes. What goes on is and adventure that manages to keep all the Scooby-Doo gimmicks but also manages to incorporate a whole lot of Batman villains. I'm especially pleased to see them bring back Aqua Man from the show, whose portrayal as a goofy, but well-meaning dad-type, made him one of the best characters.

Overall, this is a solid children's film and one of the stronger Scooby-Doo movies.
January 21, 2018
A Batman I can watch with my kids... Brave and Bold also reminded me of the comics and superheroes I loved when I was there age.
jamrcla
January 16, 2018
As far as Scooby-Doo animated films go it was good, As far as Batman animated films go it wasn't great but it's made for kids and they will love it, it's got allot of comedy, Lots of action and lots of superheros, My two boys loved it so I can't be too critical.
January 11, 2018
It's a fitting return for The Batman Brave And The Bold Era Batman and it makes up for some of the poorer recent Scooby Doo entries.
January 10, 2018
Batman & his Brave and the Bold sidekicks & the Scooby-Doo Gang put their problem solving & detective skills to work in this fun adventure.