Scooby-Doo and the Goblin King - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Scooby-Doo and the Goblin King Reviews

August 5, 2016
Not great, but ot has some fun monsters... like The Headless Horseman. It loses some points for allowing Jay Leno in the cast.
June 21, 2015
Another Scooby-Doo movie showcasing a few of the gangs previous masked monsters and the real monsters that are released once a year at Halloween allowing a flow of both good and evil.
½ March 19, 2015
Another fun Scooby-Doo and Mystery Inc. animated movie.
A little darker and the animation isn't quite as strong as other entries but it had a very interesting and fun story.
The duo of Frank Welker and Casey Kasem voice Scooby and Shaggy. They are accompanied with some talent like Tim Curry and Wayne Knight.
May 4, 2013
one of if not the best scooby do moive's ever made
½ December 13, 2012
Mindfuck MINDFUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
September 25, 2012
Pretty Good Kid's Halloween Time Movie
½ September 3, 2012
Très amusant avec un paquet de créatures intéressantes, bien que l'on s'y perd un peu.
February 28, 2012
In this adventure the gang are at the Coolsville Halloween carnival and Shaggy and Scooby are loving it, the one night when there are no real monsters out and about, it's all just kids dressed up in costumes!But their fortunes turn when the two slackers ruin a show put on by The Amazing Krudsky, a "magician" who had some choice words for Scooby on the boardwalk before the show. Afterwards Krudsky curses his fate, but soon he is laughing. A tiny creatures known as the magical fairy princess Willow shows up at his tend and plays some tricks on him but Krudsky ends up catching her, performing a spell to steal her power for his own. Krudsky's first thoughts are to get back at Scooby and Shaggy, but he decides he needs to increase his power first and foremost . . . by stealing the magical sceptre of the Goblin King!In the meantime Scooby and Shaggy have decided to go out trick or treating, while Fred, Daphne and Velma go to collect the Mystery Machine. When the duo reach a haunted looking place called Mr. Gibbles Magical Emporium they almost turn back, but the thought of free candy spurs them on.Along the way they receive a vision of the Great Krudsky turning their friends in to creatures of the night, explaining this problem to Mr. Gibbles when they eventually meet him. The two then embark on a desperate mission to the castle of the Goblin King in an attempt to stop Krudsky from gaining the sceptre and fulfilling his devious plans. This film is a prime example of yet another great, original Scooby-Doo feature length adventure! The animation was consistent, the story was solid, and of course the usual Scooby-Doo action and humour abounded. I also really liked the voice talent in this one. On top of the regulars who voice the Mystery, Inc. crew it featured Wayne Knight, Wallace Shawn, Tim Curry, Hayden Panettiere, James Belushi, Larry Joe Campbell, and Jay Leno. Another solid watch!
February 3, 2012
Since this was a Scooby Doo movie that was made for Halloween & I LOVE Halloween & I'm a BIG Scooby Doo fan, I expected to love this movie as well.I love when Shaggy, Scooby & the rest of the gang solve mysteries that involve a villain in disguise but this movie was a little too weird for me.
October 9, 2011
SCOOBY-DOO AND THE GOBLIN KING (2008)
September 26, 2011
We get a lot of lame puns, and a scantily clad pixie, and Newman from Seinfeld is actually really annoying in this one, but this is a good installment that ditches the rest of the gang and focuses on Scooby and Shaggy. Hey, at least its not Where's My Mummy!
August 5, 2011
I love Scooby Doo and Shaggy...They always find food...lol never go starve..
April 25, 2011
Awesome the word probably says it all