Scooby Doo! Camp Scare - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Scooby Doo! Camp Scare Reviews

½ April 22, 2017
I gotta say, this was actually a really fun movie. I haven't seen many Scooby Doo movies in quite a while, so I decided to watch a few. Saw Zombie Island, thought it was pretty good, came to watch this one next literally just because you get to see Daphne and Velma in swimsuits and I'm a lecherous lil' shit like that. I was wonderfully surprised by some monsters that, while not original, are actually executed really well and feel like they mean business, as well as gorgeous animation (even with the 3D CGI vehicals!) and some of the funniest Scooby Doo dialogue I've ever hears. You can actually find out exactly what's going on a good few minutes before the gang does, and most likely will, and the twist is wonderfully silly. Might be a little scary for really young kids, but even without a boat load of adult jokes, I, as a guy in his late teens, thought it really stood up by itself even for my tastes! If you've got 7-11 year olds, watch it, even if you don't, watch it, it's really fun.
February 14, 2017
excellent movie with good music and display I enjoyed it
½ March 22, 2015
A very fun Scooby-Doo animated movie. Frank Welker and Matthew Lillard are Scooby and Shaggy.
Goes for a little bit of a scarier vibe but it makes it fun.
Good supporting voice cast with Mark Hamill and Stephen Root.
November 14, 2014
I absolutely adore SCOOBY DOO. he is my favorite cartoon character and this movie does not disappoint. theres a great twist at the end and I recommend this movie to anyone and everyone of all ages. 5stars simply because I love scooby.
½ September 14, 2014
I personally loved this movie, it reminded me of the basic Scooby-Doo plot, they go to Fred's old camp Camp Little Moose acting as councillors and there's a monster, in this case The Woodsman, trying to scare them away from Camp. They also had two other monsters make an appearance, as well as having a fairly well thought out plot, as when I first saw this movie I had figured out who was behind the crime before the reveal and to me that means they actually did come up with clues that could be helpful to solve the case. Of course, there are still a few details within the film and the crime that didn't make sense, but to me that's because it is a movie whose target audience does not care if every detail lines up, they just want to go along for the ride in an entertaining fashion. This movie is a good movie to just sit back, relax and enjoy, it is not meant to be critically analyzed, it is just supposed to be a fun family movie and I think it accomplishes that with old faces that so many of us are familiar with.
May 8, 2014
I love Scooby doo don't u
April 12, 2014
Scooby doo
Lego movie
March 21, 2014
Excellent Movie...........................
Excellent
March 5, 2014
I am a scooby doo fan however i find some of the latest movies not very well though. I have to say that this one was preety good
January 31, 2014
I think that anyone who isn't kept on the edge of their seat by this movie hasn't watched it all the way through.
January 24, 2014
The only thing scary about this tragically stupid movie, is just how terrible and uncreative and completely unoriginal it is, which Jed Elinoff, Scott Thomas, and Ethan Spaulding should have taken the time to realize, and taken the time to possibly edit.
December 25, 2013
loved it and I want to see it again
October 31, 2013
This movie is AWESOME
½ September 17, 2013
Not good Scooby Doo sucks but not the real ones the cartoon ones stink 6%
July 6, 2013
GREAT MOVIES ALL AROUND
April 13, 2013
i wont two see it so bad
February 16, 2013
I think is safe to say that this is easily one of my favourite Scooby Doo films to date, it has all the elements that make up classic Scooby. The animation is top notch, the voice cast is as ever on top form and the story is, whilst over the top, a massive amount of fun throwing in twists and turns and monsters galore. This one will keep big and little kids entertained for many a repeat viewing.
February 11, 2013
great scooby doo movie
January 20, 2013
i watched this on Netflix it awesome
November 25, 2012
Cereal box puzzles are more interesting.