Scooby-Doo! Curse of the Lake Monster Reviews

• Dec 19, 2018

Worst scooby-doo movie ever

Worst scooby-doo movie ever

• May 11, 2018

That's just nasty and actually weird.

That's just nasty and actually weird.

• Apr 15, 2017

Terrible jokes, bad actors and the Scooby Doo animation is horrible

Terrible jokes, bad actors and the Scooby Doo animation is horrible

• Dec 17, 2016

I watched it it's great

I watched it it's great

• Jun 19, 2016

Although still better then the first two films, with more character development, Scooby Doo: Curse of the lake monster is a slight increase to the first

• Aug 30, 2015

Fred is a brunette. Daphne is wearing a cheap red wig. Velma is Asian. Shagg's voice is forced. And on top of all of that, they've thrown in cheap cheesy romance into the bad acting, making for one of the worst movies I've ever seen. They should stick with the cartoon movies, they're 100x better and actually enjoyable.

• Jan 22, 2015

Loved this. It was a fun movie. It's hard for me not to like anything that is scooby.

• Sep 09, 2014

The characters even use the same clothes of the cartoon, Shaggy's voice is horrible and Scooby appears in 1% of the movie with a lazy animation. Also you need to consider that the movie its more about dating then mystery, with disappointing villains.

• Apr 14, 2014

"It had funny comedy that provided a few laughs..." ***1/2 Scooby & the gang head to Daphne's uncle's country club to work summer jobs to raise the money to pay back the owner of a barn that caught fire when they were investigating a mystery. There they will find another mystery to solve when strange things start to happening... From the beginning to the middle I was starting to like it; it had funny comedy that provided a few laughs then certain elements started to drive it downhill. The first of which: was the main character, Scooby-Doo... not being in a lot of scenes towards the ending half of the film. Fred & Daphne had on & off romance & Shaggy shortly in develops a crush on Velma & tries to establish a relationship with her which didn't add up to much. (Flop out at the ending for the romance if you ask me). The supernatural aspects were kept in & the cast members like Robbie Amell (Congratulations to him for landing his big role in) (The Tomorrow People) & Kate Melton gave solid performances; candidly the mystery itself did not greatly impress me... ~ I give this film a C (Common)

• Nov 30, 2013

Why did they make a sequel.

Why did they make a sequel.