Scooby-Doo!: Legend of the Phantosaur - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Scooby-Doo!: Legend of the Phantosaur Reviews

July 12, 2015
Best movie everð'?ð'?ð'
July 12, 2015
Another fun entry in the long standing Scooby-Doo series.
A dinosaur is terrorizing a local town and the gang has solve the mystery.
Frank Welker and Matthew Lillard are Scooby and Shaggy with Fred Willard lending his voice.
½ July 11, 2015
One of my personal favorite entries in the Scooby-Doo direct-to-video franchise, Legend of the Phantosaur surprised me with its reimagined tone creating both hilarious and awesome moments that you don't have to be a kid to enjoy.
December 25, 2013
One of the best Scooby Doo films they've made. Matthew Lillard for me will always be Shaggy anyone else just murders the unusual vocal nuances that make Shaggy. While there were some technical inaccuracies in the size of the dinosaurs (particularly the raptors) it's forgivable when Shaggy and Scooby give a nod to Jurassic Park by hiding from the raptors in the kitchen.
September 3, 2012
L'animation me surprend. Scooby-Doo avec quelques scènes d'animation 3D! Bien fait, comique, mais aurait pu s'avérer bien mieux malgré tout!
August 28, 2012
This is one of the best Scooby Doo movies. Between a badass Shaggy and a caffeinated Scooby it it hilarious.
August 16, 2012
One of the better Scooby-Doo movies to come out of late, interesting they brought Matthew Lilliard in to do Shaggys voice but Scooby sounds a bit off in this one...
May 19, 2012

Could have been way more of a better movie. They are making these Scooby Doo movies like crazy now, and its kind of annoying. Some of them are good, some are really bad. This one is kind of in between good and bad. Its ok..