Reviews

• Sep 30, 2021

A great follow up to a Scooby Doo classic from 1998 to 2019.

A great follow up to a Scooby Doo classic from 1998 to 2019.

• Jun 16, 2021

Animacion buena y espero que hagan mas peliculas asi

Animacion buena y espero que hagan mas peliculas asi

• Mar 03, 2021

Dont believe Renee that hollywood hack, a masterpiece of a film, made me feel like a kid again and brought tears to my eyes.

• Feb 23, 2021

*Spoilers* - Score 3/10 or 1.5/5 Scooby-Doo Return to Zombie Island is an unnecessary continuation of 21 years older movie Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island. In comparison to the original movie, where we had a really interesting storyline, with more depth given to at least 3 characters out of our main cast, this movie fails at a lot of things. Two mysteries are going behind. One witch has little connection to the original, ( Shooting a movie with our gang about the story of the original movie) and one which is supposed to be somewhat of a continuation of the original movie storyline. As a viewer, I didn't get any important answers. For example in one part of the movie Velma says that the original story must have more behind it because magic is not something with which she wants to agree. But the only thing we get is, that it was just magic. Only because of one character, about whom we never heard of. It´s supposed to be the forth catperson, from the original movie. But we never heard about him and he wasn´t mentioned in the original movie. There is also another huge disappointment, at least for me. It is music. If you have watched the original then you probably remember the song "It´s terror time again" made by Skycycle I think. It was an amazing song. And you will probably listen to it even after you watched the original movie. But this Sequel doesn´t have any song which would stand out like "It´s terror time again". The only thing which is really good about this movie is the animation and voice acting. So to wrap it up. Do I recommend this movie? No. If you don´t want to watch a Scooby-Doo movie marathon then don´t watch it. Watch the original. You will enjoy it more. This movie will get 3/10 or 1.5/5.

• Jan 16, 2021

The first time i watched this sequal I thought it was just okay, It did good intentions and some enjoyable moments in it. But I do have to admit it, this does not really hold up to the first zomble island film for the most part. Its was not bad...but at the smae time it was not great ether.

• Dec 25, 2020

This was the absolute worst Scooby Doo movie ever made! I thought 'Oh wow! A sequel to one of the best SD movies ever made! The one with real monsters! This movie has to be nearly as awesome as before, and maybe some of the curse lingered and Bo actually decided to become a catperson after the Gang left!', but no. No. This was gobsmackingly...AWFUL. I feel like the perfect kids horror movie was trampled all over and made a parody. I'm terribly disappointed of what has become of the SD franchise. Its time to mourn my childhood for good. The worst way to end Christmas in 2020 for sure. 2020 strikes again.

• Dec 13, 2020

Todo lo que nos plantearon en su maravillosa pre cuela termina siendo destruido para adaptarse a una nueva idea la cual no es cierto que sea mas inteligente solo mas cerrada desaforadamente.

• Nov 17, 2020

What the absolute fuck. "Direct" sequel btw. Except the gang is MUCH younger. They reverted to outfits that is older than the 1998 original film. Including the eyes being reverted to older. This movie is made in the universe of mystery incorporated when it should have been made in the same universe as the first film. Why bother making a sequel to a movie that ended very well, if you wanted to sequel one you could have brought back the aliens from alien invaders. The voice actors are great obviously. But the beginning follows mystery incorporated and makes up shit that isn't true about the first 🙄

• Aug 29, 2020

I love this Sequel To the original movie Scooby-Doo On Zombie Island

I love this Sequel To the original movie Scooby-Doo On Zombie Island

• May 23, 2020

First of all, i am a HUGE scooby-doo fan. Since i was a kid, i remember myself sitting in front of the tv on saturdays and sundays watching cartoons. Scooby-doo was one of my favorite cartoons and apart from watching the tv show, I was buying all the scooby-doo movies in VHS tapes. To this very day, my favorite top 3 scooby doo movies are Zombie Island, Alien Invaders and Witch's Ghost. All three, had real monsters in them and i still rember getting spooked by them as a kid. The animation style in all those three movies was EXCELLENT, the stories where amazing and to this day you can still remember all those characters (the hex girls, the witch, the aliens, the cat-people etc.). When the sequel to the zombie island announced, I was really excited to revisit the spooky island and the horrifying story of the zombies and cat-people, but when I finished this movie I felt only one thing, HORRIFYIED. This movie is disgustingly bad, the story is atrocious and in general this ''sequel'' is an abomination, it's not even a good standalone scooby-doo movie. DO NOT WATCH IT, for me, the original Zombie Island has no sequel and ended where it should have, in the first movie! If you haven't watched the Scooby-doo original trilogy where the monsters are real, do yourself a favor and go watch it, those three movies are MARVELOUS and EXTRAORDINARY in every aspect.