Scooby-doo! Stage Fright Reviews

• Jul 26, 2019

The heavier emphasis on Fred and Daphne's romantic feelings for each other that they can't quite spit out might not be for everyone but Stage Fright is probably one of the best DTV Scooby-Doo movies with good animation, a fun climax and just the right blend of mystery and humour tha was the main reason the original cartoon was so beloved.

• Feb 24, 2019

A nice spin on the Phantom of the Opera, with many twists and turns on who the phantom could be that is destroying the talent competition. A lot will they won't they occurs as they have been building off the long suspected romance. Stage fright uses well known actors in the perfect way, like Wayne Brady, and John O'Hurley.

• May 26, 2018

Now there is a stage fight well will that be Resolved or will just keep getting more bad find out

• Apr 08, 2018

I’m not a big fan of Scooby Doo how ever I did find this one silly, show your kids what I enjoyed about it was a fight on the stage. Silly

• Nov 29, 2015

goog film, but characters attitudes constantly change, and there are so many characters, it's hard to keep track of them all.

• Feb 18, 2015

I have watched it a few times and I think it is great because the first time I watched it ,it

• Jan 18, 2015

Cool ,scary and fun movie to watch but I have it on DVD and it is a PG

Cool ,scary and fun movie to watch but I have it on DVD and it is a PG

• Nov 27, 2014

An odd twist with more love than mystery and a multitude of phantoms that made it hard to want to continue to watch.

• Sep 18, 2014

This Scooby-Doo was hilarious. The constant dodging of the romance by both Fred and Daphne in this one made for a very hilarious running gag. The villains were also hilarious in this one since they were either extremely incompotent or were just flat out hilarious or both. And the songs in this Scooby-Doo are extremely catchy and will be stuck in your head forever.

• Sep 14, 2014

The twists in this movie were fantastic, I was excited to see this movie since I heard it was in development and it did not disappoint. The plot tale is very straight forward and familiar to most people, they are at an opera house and there is a phantom, but figuring out who the phantom is is actually the difficult part. They managed to have very memorable characters, and I just enjoyed the plot line more than most Scooby-Doo movies.