Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island Reviews

March 22, 2017
A dark turn on the Scooby-Doo stories, but also a lot of fun and a harmless, legitimately spooky cartoon that rebooted the franchise for new generations. If you have grown up with Scooby-Doo, wether you are 6 or 60, this movie is a must-see!
March 8, 2017
HONESTLY THIS WAS MY FAVORITE SCOOBY DOO EPISODE AT LEAST 89% MATERIAL WHAT ARE YALL DOIN JUST GIVING IT A 76%????
October 17, 2016
Cyber Chase is better.
August 7, 2016
Probably the darkest and most interesting full length Scooby Doo movie.Love it.
July 29, 2016
One of the greatest animated films of Scooby-Doo to come out.
July 21, 2016
While the idea of Scooby fighting zombies is originally something that sounds like a throw away, it is surprising how much effort actually goes into it. The shadows and lighting and colors can aid to the creepiness, and when it tries to be, it can be legitimately creepy. There is still the classic Scooby Doo cheese and charm that so many have grown up to love, myself included, so it can still be enjoyed by kids. But, there is enough atmosphere, tension, and even fun writing that can make it enjoyable to adults, if you at least have some interest in the idea in the first place.
½ May 22, 2016
Every time this film came on the TV I SAT down and watched it. before I saw this film I was watching the original show, and at the time even though I was a child I got kind of tired of monsters always being a dude or a woman in a mask, so when I saw this it was such a breath of fresh air. There were parts that actually scared me as a kid, as a kid I appreciated this film treating me like an adult. The cast is great, the stories great, just a great film.
March 5, 2016
I remember when seeing this as a kid, I thought it was the scariest movie I had ever seen in my life. It was and is still the scariest scooby doo animated feature out there, but also one of the best.
February 16, 2016
watched it when i wad wee and it is really good to watch.
November 2, 2015
one of scooby-Doo best animated film yet
½ October 31, 2015
Perhaps the greatest direct-to-video movie of all time. With a few extra bucks for animation it might have done well theatrically.
October 16, 2015
When Seeing That The Gang Deal With Real Monsters For Once It Really Does Shock You
October 12, 2015
I have to rate this a perfect score because this is the most outstanding Scooby-Doo ever made. Creepy and scary even for an animated movie, Zombie Island raised the bar for animated movies. Scooby-Doo is my favourite cartoon and I'm now 21 and i still watch it today. It rebbot entirely the franchise and develop its characters (the long time possible love between Freddy and Daphne is confirmed here). When I was young, this movie was the shit. What a twisted movie!
½ September 12, 2015
Good movie and like the new animation of the actors and characters
September 10, 2015
It's a rare occasion when a direct to video movie has great animation and a plot that tries to unconventional compared to its predecessors. A new breed of Scooby-Doo.
August 19, 2015
It could have been a little longer but it has great animation and REAL monsters.
August 1, 2015
Favorite of mine when I was younger. So refreshing to see some REAL monsters for a change!
½ April 18, 2015
One of the best animation movie! Creepy and comic to the same time and has a very intelligent and a great screenplay! Great soundtrack like the music "Terror time again". Different Scooby doo movie that all of the Scooby fans should watch.
½ April 18, 2015